• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

So the second game is better you say? Guess I'll be playing it later. I just need to finish my replay first with the commentary to get the achievement.

Also, the commentaries are worth listening to, as Dave touches on some interesting topics related to the games' development (Inspirations, casting, game/story/character design).

hmm I guess I should listen to the commentaries when I have the time, I'll probably finish the next 2 games first

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
I don't know what's wrong with these people. They either have too much money to spend or are just starving for attention. Or maybe they're just some competitive kiddies that hold no regard for money and just want their team to win by spending their daddy's money

Can someone pimp my avatar up and put a Destiny symbol behind it? Gotta get ready for the beta. *so stoked*

Please and thank you
Try this one out maybe.
y248JpP.png

Edit: there we go.

drgambit

Banned
Good evening everyone, I have a feeling everyone jumped to red before the meta change... oh well

I blame reddit for screwing this up

dot

I blame Valve for having the team switching tokens in the first place.

Yeah, that was a total oversight on their part. Makes the whole thing kinda silly.

Ah man...i'm sleepy. Heading to bed. I better wake up to some good flash deals.
lol yeah right

I was ashamed being on red team because we were last on the first round. Now we won the last one, and may be winning this one. Go red team! I only got 10 points during the last round (which was the only time I got points), I don't have the money to keep contributing though. Still fun to watch.

Anustart

Thanks to kadin for getting me Mass Effect with my mars money! That put me at 99 steam games! What will be my special 100th? I have no clue, I'm outta mars money lol.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Am I the only one here that doesn't own Bad Rats?

Maybe I should just accept my fate.

Kadin

I still haven't finished The Walking Dead yet but I've been thinking about Season 2. I don't seem to see much about it though which kinda scares me. Did they drop the ball on that one?

Tellaerin

Receiving Bad Rats is GAF's version of hazing. I wonder how much money they've made off this "gag gift" of a game.

I'm just surprised that they haven't tried to release a sequel to capitalize on their success. Maybe they realize that they'll never be able to top themselves.

hmm I guess I should listen to the commentaries when I have the time, I'll probably finish the next 2 games first

That's probably for the best, since the first game has a bonus "remake" commentary that was recorded a few years later for the Steam release, and it contains some minor spoilers for the third game (Convergence).

I was thinking about the Destiny symbol right behind the head of the ranger but this work a lot better. thank you for taking your time out to do this comrade. :) it look awesome

omg thank you.

argh I dont know which one to pick! guess I'll alternate!
Stealth I-realized-the-logo-I-picked-was-kinda-funky change if you care. :p
4NdduM1.png

Edit: I'm gonna go to sleep. Try no to have any pricing errors while I'm away.
pls Valve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom