• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam - The Give & Get Sale (Nov 24-29 2010) - Make a Wishlist, might win 5 games!

kswiston

Firestorm said:
Fuck Steam.
Just bought the Audiosurf 12 pack to gift.

Ya, if my financial situation wasn't the worst it's been in a few years, I would have bought a few of these packs to gift to friends and gaffers. That Left4Dead 2 pack made for amazing cheap gifts. I hope Steam does this again at some point in the future.

I can't afford for any more cash to come out of my bank account with me just coming off unemployment meaning I'm going to have like a 1 month gap without any pay at all in the run up to Christmas but I really want the Pulse and Puzzle packs.

If anyone is interested I can trade them an unused GFWL copy (just stick the key in the client and the game will unlock) of Bully: Scholarship Edition or Dawn of Discovery (US only) for the packs. PM me to sort it out beforehand. Cheers.

CoG

Not this again. I still have not played any of the games I bought on last year's sale :lol

Having said that, I am off to get Batman AA.

Spwn

Blablurn said:
40 minutes till the next updates arrives. it's 1:20 am here and i'm a little tipsy. shall i go to bed or just wait -.-

Well it's not like the deals are going anywhere in the next 24h.

Blablurn

Spwn said:

i know, thats true....i'm just curious what they will release. it's my first big steam sale ever :( it's so entertaining.

Blablurn

Spwn said:
Well in that case I understand and will recommend that you stay up for just 30 minutes longer. :lol

alright, i hope there will be some good stuff. too bad i'm not in germany. at the moment i'm download with a 1MB connection -.- sooo annoying.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
brain_stew said:
Steam sales + alcohol is not a good mix. Go to bed.
:lol Or sleep deprivation. Combine all three and suddenly taking out a third mortgage to fund the next wave of purchases doesn't seem to be such a bad idea.

Joe Molotov

Spwn said:

Unless they run out of keys, or they accidentally put Dragon Age: Ultimate Edition up for 90% off for two minutes. :lol

Steam sales:

2r38jgi.jpg

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Well, I'm safe, for the next 24 hours.

DOW2: Chaos 8-pack is $5 a piece. Jump on it.

Top Bottom