• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam - The Give & Get Sale (Nov 24-29 2010) - Make a Wishlist, might win 5 games!

Proc

Man this steam sale couldn't have come at a better time.

I just got my pc working with hdmi out to my plasma tv.

I grabbed the indie pack and machinarium this time around.

I think I'll have to pass on Tropico...I just don't have the time to invest into a sim game.

luiztfc

Which is better to play super meat boy (when it releases) on my pc: xbox 360 new arcade controler or the classic wii controller (keep in mind I already have the adapter)?

epmode

luiztfc said:
Which is better to play super meat boy (when it releases) on my pc: xbox 360 new arcade controler or the classic wii controller (keep in mind I already have the adapter)?
Something with a good dpad I bet. The Wii thing. I'll be using a USB Saturn pad.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
RyuHayate said:
I have some copies of Freedom Force to give away... but I'll be damned if I don't make you guys earn it!

RYUHAYATE'S VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY KNOWLEDGE CH-CH-CHALLENGE

Which high profile game development studio intended to create a game where humans squared off against Godzilla-sized monsters?

Stuck? Hint: Xbox was the ideal platform for development.

First responder gets a code!

I know i'm not gonna win anything but i think it's Irrational games, did a little search on Google and they are best fit i think.

RyuHayate

Lyphen said:
Irrational!

WINNER!

Congratulations! Would you like it sent to an e-mail address or directly to your Steam account? PM me with your preference.

Don't fret, guys. I've got more so keep your eyes peeled!

Buttonbasher said:
I have a monitor question. Do many games support 1920x1080? I'm upgrading from 1680x1050 and just want to make sure I'm not screwing myself over, as most of the games I've played offer 1680x1050 as the highest option.
Yes. Most games do.

Spwn

CoD4: Modern Warfare will be 12,49€ in Europe. I was hoping it to drop under 10€, because I'm in a need of a FPS right now.

Lara Croft & TGOL 7,49€. Get it, people!

snack

Spwn said:
CoD4: Modern Warfare will be 12,49€ in Europe. I was hoping it to drop under 10€, because I'm in a need of a FPS right now.

Lara Croft & TGOL 7,49€. Get it, people!
Sweeeet. I hope you're right!

Baha

Nothing for me today but I highly recommend Lara Croft @ $7.50. Online co-op was patched in this week so no more excuses.

Salaadin

These Indie packs dont give gift passes for already owned games, right?

If I own Audiosurf but dont have it installed, can I buy the Pulse pack and gift the copy that I bought the other day?

MNC

If anyone has missed a sale, they can still get it from RECENTLY RELEASED and BEST SOLD at the bottom. Or well, I tried adding the clever pack to my cart and it worked.

Salaadin said:

If I own Audiosurf but dont have it installed, can I buy the Pulse pack and gift the copy that I bought the other day?
Nope, unfortunately not. I wish Steam did this :(

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Salaadin said:
These Indie packs donr give gift passes for already owned games, right?

No gift options, unfortunately. I already owned And Yet It Moves and didn't get an extra license from the pack. I'm considering buying to Pulse pack just for Bit.Trip Beat, because I own Audiosurf and don't want the other three. I think I might just wait it out and see if Bit.Trip Beat on its own goes on sale during Christmas.

If you buy one of the <x>-packs (like the 6-packs or 8-packs or 10-packs) and you already own the game, you get the full number of licenses for gifting, though.

Edgeward

FUCK YEEEES, LARA CROFT. Just in time with the online co-op patch as well.

Debating now on Liberty City episodes, how much better is it optimized than IV?

Salaadin said:

No and no.

But those packs are so good they are generally worth getting even if you own some of them.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
is the lara croft game good then? Not heard anything about it

Salaadin

Well, I already own Audiosurf but want Bit Trip Beat. I guess 5 bucks is still worth it because I dont own the other 3 in the pack either. Thanks.

Edgeward said:
FUCK YEEEES, LARA CROFT. Just in time with the online co-op patch as well.

Debating now on Liberty City episodes, how much better is it optimized than IV?
I think the engine is no different. But it does have different missions. More checkpoints in the missions. Some new weapons. Sky-diving. Etc.

Top Bottom