• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam - The Give & Get Sale (Nov 24-29 2010) - Make a Wishlist, might win 5 games!

stuminus3

The couple of minutes spent waiting and refreshing between sales reminds me of sitting at 3am EST waiting for Half-Life 2 to finally unlock. EXCITE!

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
blackMamba1187 said:
I can't handle the delay!!! Must quickly buy last indie pack and lara croft...

THAT is what I call a last minute buy.

Fireflu

O man that orange box deal is insane however i own all but one of the games (Ep2) XD

I take it steam still wont allow the others to be gifted if we already own em 3:

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Mount & Blade: Warband
-0%
$29.99

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction™
-0%
$29.99

The Ball
-0%
$19.99

Street Fighter® IV
-0%
$29.99

World of Goo
-0%
$9.99

Patrician IV - Steam Special Edition
-0%
$39.99

The Orange Box
-75%
$7.50

BIT.TRIP BEAT
-50%
$4.99

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Bit Trip Beat for $5. Just in case, you know, you didn't buy it with those four additional games for $5 already.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
:lol :lol

Steams official response "What do you think we are a charity?"

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
They delayed the rest of the sale until April.

Fireblend

Banned
Oh shit! I'd love JC2, but I have no paypal D: how does GAF manage these pack things? I think I can only do a bank account deposit with my international debit card, if that would be ok >.< if not maybe I can look for some friend with a paypal account (I'm guessing that's what you guys use for these).

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
duckroll said:
I'm not going to update the OP until Valve fixes their shit.

... and gives us our daily Indie Pack.

Top Bottom