• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam - The Give & Get Sale (Nov 24-29 2010) - Make a Wishlist, might win 5 games!

stuminus3

The intern they've got taking care of the Sunday shift must be freaking out around now.

"WHERE'S THE SALE ON BUTTON DAMNIT?!?!"

:lol

Now we're in Valve time.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Orange box 75% off £4.25

Bit trip 50% off £3.49

suplex

poweld said:
Bit.trip.beat up separately for the same price as the indie pack it was included in? Bizarro world.

haha same deal for world of goo.

wait, world of goo is actually only 2.50 :lol

Bii

Fireblend said:
Oh shit! I'd love JC2, but I have no paypal D: how does GAF manage these pack things? I think I can only do a bank account deposit with my international debit card, if that would be ok >.< if not maybe I can look for some friend with a paypal account (I'm guessing that's what you guys use for these).

You can ask, whoever is hosting the pack, if they'd accept a gifted game(s) that they don't have.

Nabs

comic_english.png

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Splinter cell 33% off £10.04
World ofo goo75% off £1.75
Patrician IV 75% off £7.50

thundr51

Am I the only one relatively interested in street fighter 4? If it's cheap enough i'll grab it only because I can create textures/costumes for my fave characters...

Meanwhile, still no Oblivion...you got one chance steam...

edit: 10.20 for SF4...hmmm lemme think

Mr Cola

-COOLIO- said:
is the oj box worth it for just tf2, ep1, and ep2?
You cannot make a plausible case against it for that price unless you literally have no money

ezekial45

Banned
Mount and Blade: Warband - $7.50
The Ball - $9.99
Street Fighter 4 - $10.20
Splinter Cell: Conviction - $20.09
World of Goo - $2.50
Patrician IV - Steam Special Edition - $10.00
Orange Box - $7.50
Bit.Trip.Beat - $4.99

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
SilverLunar said:
is this the lowest it got?? temped ..
Dude. Any one of those games in there alone is worth twice that price at least. In the case of TF2 maybe more like five times. The entire bundle? 7.50 for the Orange Box is one of the best deals you'll see ever.

Mr Cola

ezekial45 said:
Mount and Blade: Warband - $29.99
The Ball - $9.99
World of Goo - $2.50
Orange Box - $7.50
Bit.Trip.Beat - $4.99
Warband is £5 on uk meaning its around $7-$10

JoeBoy101

So is there one more round of deals tomorrow?

I'll be honest, this batch of sales has been relatively 'meh'. Was looking for better. Here's hoping the Xmas sale really hits it out of the park.

Rubezh

ezekial45 said:
Mount and Blade: Warband - $29.99
The Ball - $9.99
World of Goo - $2.50
Orange Box - $7.50
Bit.Trip.Beat - $4.99

Warband is showing up for me as £5.

Top Bottom