• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam - The Give & Get Sale (Nov 24-29 2010) - Make a Wishlist, might win 5 games!

Bebpo

Banned
Splinter Cell is such an awful price. Especially with that DRM.

The game is $15 digital download on Amazon, and $5-15 at every retail store. What the hell.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
It doesnt make any sense that this Indie Pack isnt coming today, damnit. *Still hoping*

It was one for each day.. right? =(

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Steam isnt letting me add mount and blade warband to my cart :(

Forkball

If you go to each individual game's page they have the markdown.

Anyways, easily the worst day for sales. Are they seriously selling World of Goo and Bit Trip Beat individually? For the people who didn't want eight extra free games?

Just want to see the mount & blade price, but it still isn't up.

Ok, $7.50, not sure. Anything under 5 I'll bite, but I had mixed feelings about the demo for the first game.

duckroll

Mount and Blade Warband single is the same price as the 6-pack. This makes no sense at all. The 6-pack should be cheaper or there's no reason to get it at all. Wtf!

Ifrit

How's the online on street fighter 4 on PC? Really tempted to buy it since apparently there won't be super sf4 on PC

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
duckroll said:
Mount and Blade Warband single is the same price as the 6-pack. This makes no sense at all. The 6-pack should be cheaper or there's no reason to get it at all. Wtf!

It saves you the time of going through the checkout 5 times to get the gift copies! How generous!

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
5€ for M&B Warband. Yay. One for me.

Fireblend

Banned
So if anyone's making a JC2 group thing I'd be happy to be included, except, again, I have no paypal account. I have an international debit card with which I think I can make deposits somewhere else, or I could also owe you the pack part's worth in some steam game of equal value (redeem it during the holiday sale, maybe?) or... something else to be bought online for you. Help! I'd really like to get in on this :p and I wouldn't try to rip you off (not with the mods watching, of course!)

Wallach

duckroll said:

It's ~$5.83 USD per copy in the 6-pack and $7.50 USD for a single.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
duckroll said:

eh?

Single price - $7.50
Package price - $34.99/6 = $5.83

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
How good is sf4 at recognising USB controllers? I have a ps2 controller i use via adapter/usb for most other games :eek:

Nabs

Ifrit said:
How's the online on street fighter 4 on PC? Really tempted to buy it since apparently there won't be super sf4 on PC
netcode is fine. i play against people on my steam list all the time. i can't speak on the random community.

Mr Cola said:
How good is sf4 at recognising USB controllers? I have a ps2 controller i use via adapter/usb for most other games :eek:

works fine.

Baha

Just Cause 2 or M&B: Warband? Don't want to get both since I'll have to paypal for one or buy the other through steam.

Toma

Archie said:
eh?

Single price - $7.50
Package price - $34.99/6 = $5.83

Germany:

Single - 5€
Pack - 30/6 = 5€

Warband is awesome, especially the servers that have like 200+ people. If you want epic medieval/crusader type battles where one side holds a castle while the others attack then the game is for you. I bought it for $10 and it was definitely worth it at that price.

Mr Cola

Nabs said:
netcode is fine. i play against people on my steam list all the time. i can't speak on the random community.

works fine.
Cheers

Toma

The first Mount & Blade is also on sale as it seems. Also still 75% off.

Mr Cola

Anyone getting through checkout smoothly? It keeps rotating me back to the sale homepage when i click "Purchase for myself" then when i click cart it says its empty :/

Drek

Fireblend said:
So if anyone's making a JC2 group thing I'd be happy to be included, except, again, I have no paypal account. I have an international debit card with which I think I can make deposits somewhere else, or I could also owe you the pack part's worth in some steam game of equal value (redeem it during the holiday sale, maybe?) or... something else to be bought online for you. Help! I'd really like to get in on this :p and I wouldn't try to rip you off (not with the mods watching, of course!)
In the same boat myself. If anyone is interested send a PM.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Mr Cola said:
Anyone getting through checkout smoothly? It keeps rotating me back to the sale homepage when i click "Purchase for myself" then when i click cart it says its empty :/
Yeah, just happened to me as well. It emptied my cart...

Steam says I've played Street Fighter IV for 45 hours. Everyone should get it. Great game.

Keyboard Controls work well too. That's how I play. It's like an arcade stick, just with keys instead of buttons.

Ultimatum

Banned
Maybe they messed today up? M&B pack should be cheaper, and Wold of Goo shouldn't be up since it was in the indie pack two days ago, and same deal with that Bit game yesterday. Was hoping for new indie games.

Oh well, gonna pick up M&B. Don't even know what it is, but somebody on my friends list has over 70 hours logged in the last two weeks, so it can't be that bad.

edit: yesterday's games are still discounted

Top Bottom