• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam - The Give & Get Sale (Nov 24-29 2010) - Make a Wishlist, might win 5 games!

dorkimoe

I need in a borderlands pack. I got ditched for the one I asked to be in :(. Wasn't spamming f5 on gaf and missed out. :( so if anyone needs someone else pm me

deus ex worth it? I almost feel it will just join my other unplayed games in my steam list. I just wanted to play it and have some reference for when the new one comes out. cuz it looks killer!

Ataturk

Those indie packs are great, hopefully they're priced similarly to today's one. Hoping the pack with "VVVVVV" and the one with Bit Trip Beat aren't too pricey. I remember Gerstmann recommending The Polynomial recently too.

Salsa

Man i havent played CS since the 1.5 lan days and i just kicked some serious Brazilian ass in CS:Source :lol

Fireflu

So we need one more for the Borderlands pack to work, currently the gaffers participating (i think) are:

dream, RickA238, Fularu, dorkimoe and me

Ill say what i said before again and that is i believe it will work out cheaper for all of us if someone from the US makes the purchase and we pay them back (exchange rates and all that)

Come on ONE MORE PERSON!

slamskank

TrAcEr_x90 said:
deus ex worth it? I almost feel it will just join my other unplayed games in my steam list. I just wanted to play it and have some reference for when the new one comes out. cuz it looks killer!
Yes, no question buy it.

Salsa

Ledsen said:
Far Cry 2 should be at number 1 dude!

Played it long time ago from a friend's copy, loved it. I feel like owning it and playing it again, but its not one of my top priorities.

snack

TrAcEr_x90 said:
At that price, why not?

Puzzle Dimension is super underrated. Hard and fun, good soundtrack.

Definitely deserves a lot of second looks this sale from people in this thread.

Visualante said:

I've been playing this off and on for the last couple of weeks and love it. Steam has a lot of puzzle games that are seriously underrated, and this is one of them.

jsnepo

I got Counter-Strike Source for $5. I just found out about Half-Life 2 10 pack. Damn it! Can anyone gift Half-Life 2 to me without anything in return? :D

Acid08

Banned
enzo_gt said:
dude, if you don't have TF2, I don't know what to say to you man. Pick it up at ANY price it's on sale for. Immediately.
Man, I just got a computer that's able to run it well and I have no more money :( $5 sale next month will be nice though.

Smash88

Banned
Updated my picks:

it61u.jpg

Also this is what I'm going to be like during the sale hoping to win (but probably won't):

2cohnj8.jpg

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
When it comes out, I'm willing to be the buyer, for a Just Cause 2 8-pack.

Just quote this post and say you're in with me, so I can get the list started.

EDIT: NVM, will post in the pack thread.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Visualante said:

Shit is seriously good. I was sold on it by the demo almost immediately. It get really really fucking good. I mean there was one solution I figured out where I was like HOLY SHIT and I felt like a god.

Also ALPHA PROTOCOL IS NUMBER TWO ON THE TOP SELLERS. SEGA SELL OBSIDIAN THE RIGHTS SO THEY CAN MAKE A FUCKING SEQUEL NOW.

Piano

Banned
So I'm on the fence about Deus Ex and Alpha Protocol.

I enjoyed Fallout 3 and Mass Effect, but don't really care for 'traditional' RPGs beyond having played Golden Sun as a kid.

Are they worth getting? And if Deus Ex is worth getting, is it worth the pack with IW?

I feel like I won't play them unless they suck me in like FO3/ME did.

Yeef

TheEastonator said:

I enjoyed Fallout 3 and Mass Effect, but don't really care for 'traditional' RPGs beyond having played Golden Sun as a kid.

Are they worth getting? And if Deus Ex is worth getting, is it worth the pack with IW?

Deus Ex is fantastic and definitely worth getting. It's not really an RPG at all though. I'd get it myself if I didn't already have it.

snack

TheEastonator said:

You should get Deus Ex. In fact, we're doing a group buy of the game on the other thread. We need only 2 more people. Want to join?

Rubixcuba said:
Deus Ex: GOTY 8 Pack - $1.50ea
- legend166
- trinest
- ricka238
- snack
- Solarpowered
- Rubixcuba

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
bought borderlands at $10

i would of joined in with a group, but the single buy was only a 3.33 difference and i havnt set up paypal

Piano

Banned
snack said:
You should get Deus Ex. In fact, we're doing a group buy of the game on the other thread. We need only 2 more people. Want to join?
$1.50? Done. Who should I PM?

And does that mean Invisible War isn't worth it?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Acid08 said:
Man, I just got a computer that's able to run it well and I have no more money :( $5 sale next month will be nice though.
TF2 is that one purchase you will NEVER regret. Ever. Any time is a good time to jump in, the game keeps expanding and expanding.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I'm in for a Deux Ex pack, if anyone is interested. Help me play the game I am most ashamed of having not played. PM me!!

snack

For those that want to join the Deus Ex group buy, PM legend166. He is in charge of it all. I think there are still 2 more spots left for the ones that have shown interest above.

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
Okay, I just played Alpha Protocol for something like 4 hours straight. I'm loving it now.

Piano

Banned
actually...nevermind.
I just found a copy of Deus Ex I bought back in middle school :lol
Guess I should finally play it.

Instro

Rez said:
I'm in for a Deux Ex pack, if anyone is interested. Help me play the game I am most ashamed of having not played. PM me!!

Theres a thread for organizing packs, you might try there, but I think one 8 pack has already been filled.

snack said:
For those that want to join the Deus Ex group buy, PM legend166. He is in charge of it all. I think there are still 2 more spots left for the ones that have shown interest above.

I believe it was just filled in the pack organizing thread.

Top Bottom