• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKong

man I could have sworn the last Summer Sale had more Daily deals, faster community votes and more/quicker ending flash sales

Am I crazy?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So I got the "Shopping Trip" achievement but also "Checking It Twice". What was the criteria for that though?

cicero

Wow so many people bitching..

Oh well, nothing for me this day, but still a long 2 weeks + 2 days to go!

Why shouldn't they? No Meta game and the prices are hitting the normal average Steam sale price points. I look to Amazon to bring the heat again this holiday season, it has been largely a Amazon/GMG year for me.

don't buy batman, that shit uses gfwl, i lost my freaking save because of that. had to play the game on ps3 when i got it for free on ps3...

ShaneB

Do you think guys that DMC4 will go cheaper? it's 66% off $6.79

Wait for the dailies.

And I assume this sale they've toned down as it's the longest one they've done, it's over 2 weeks. That, and everyone else in the DD space has picked up their game tremendously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom