• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 Thread 2: [Extended To Jan 7th For Encore Deals]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello GAF.

I have a bunch of steam keys from various indie bundles that I am never going to redeem, and most people also probably already have, but if anyone wants any of these, let me know... i have saved who knows how much monies from lurking in this and similar threads, time to give something back!

The keys: (multiple games on one line come as one steam key)

bit trip runner, jamestown, wizorb, gratuitous space battles
super meat boy, lone survivor, braid (i think)
toki tori
and yet it moves, cogs, crayon physics deluxe, hammer fight, VVVVVV
gish
Spacechem
Anomaly warzone earth
Sam and max season 3
Blackwell deception
Puzzle agent
defense grid
zeno clash
cthulu saves the world
breath of death vii
fate of the world

i guess say what you want, first come first served. if there is a better thread for this,someone point me there please.
I'll take yet it moves, hammer fight, VVVVVV.

Macka

Hello GAF.

I have a bunch of steam keys from various indie bundles that I am never going to redeem, and most people also probably already have, but if anyone wants any of these, let me know... i have saved who knows how much monies from lurking in this and similar threads, time to give something back!

toki tori
gish
Spacechem
Anomaly warzone earth
Sam and max season 3
Blackwell deception
Puzzle agent
defense grid
zeno clash
cthulu saves the world
breath of death vii
fate of the world

i guess say what you want, first come first served. if there is a better thread for this,someone point me there please.
Could I get Sam and Max? Or Cthulu

Tizoc

Hello GAF.

toki tori
gish
Spacechem
Anomaly warzone earth
Sam and max season 3
Blackwell deception
Puzzle agent
defense grid
zeno clash
cthulu saves the world
breath of death vii
fate of the world

I'd like Jamestown please~ EDIT: Wouldn't mind getting that Bundle BTW.

zkylon

zkylewd
Hello GAF.

toki tori
gish
Spacechem
Anomaly warzone earth
Sam and max season 3
Blackwell deception
Puzzle agent
defense grid
zeno clash
cthulu saves the world
breath of death vii
fate of the world

Puzzle Agent, if nobody else has?

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
Hello GAF.

toki tori
gish
Spacechem
Anomaly warzone earth
Sam and max season 3
Blackwell deception
Puzzle agent
defense grid
zeno clash
cthulu saves the world
breath of death vii
fate of the world

Zeno Clash would be amazing. Been wanting to play it for awhile and never really got around to it.

theflawd1

Neo Member
Hello GAF.

toki tori
gish
Spacechem
Anomaly warzone earth
Sam and max season 3
Blackwell deception
Puzzle agent
defense grid
zeno clash
cthulu saves the world
breath of death vii
fate of the world

spacechem please?

ta9qi

Hello GAF.

toki tori
gish
Spacechem
Anomaly warzone earth
Sam and max season 3
Blackwell deception
Puzzle agent
defense grid
zeno clash
cthulu saves the world
breath of death vii
fate of the world

can i get fate of the world ?

Hello GAF.

toki tori
gish
Spacechem
Anomaly warzone earth
Sam and max season 3
Blackwell deception
Puzzle agent
defense grid
zeno clash
cthulu saves the world
breath of death vii
fate of the world

Cthulu or Zeno Clash?

Hello GAF.

toki tori
gish
Spacechem
Anomaly warzone earth
Sam and max season 3
Blackwell deception
Puzzle agent
defense grid
zeno clash
cthulu saves the world
breath of death vii
fate of the world

Toki Tori and Gish?

Thanks in advance!

guit3457

Hello GAF.

toki tori
gish
Spacechem
Anomaly warzone earth
Sam and max season 3
Blackwell deception
Puzzle agent
defense grid
zeno clash
cthulu saves the world
breath of death vii
fate of the world

Zeno Clash?

Tizoc

Question about soundtracks on Steam: Is the only way to listen to them is to have steam running or can I play the music without it?

dreamfall

Some great gifting on GAF tonight! I was away , but seriously y'all are the best!

With the sale winding down, might have to get a couple last minute things. These Steam sale threads have been wonderful! All those wrong votes and repeats, waiting until late hours for deals and just having that Holiday spirit!

Gah! So good!

Skirn

im very tempted to get dishonored and the witcher 2.

Get The Witcher 2, at least. It's a fantastic RPG, one of the best games of this whole generation.

I found Dishonored to be a fairly forgettable experience. Although, the world they've created is interesting.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
I've bought sleeping dogs just haven't installed it.. Is it a blend of gta and saints row? Not boring or over the top?

Exactly. Thematically and gameplay wise, it's a videogame representing the major Hong Kong Martial Arts movies made over the years. So the major focus is on hand to hand combat. There is a bit of gun play, but guns are implemented as single use items rather than equipment that you carry around for the rest of the game.

It's a hugely underrated game that managed to pass under every ones radar.

masterkajo

Jenks

Banned
Hello GAF.

toki tori
gish
Spacechem
Anomaly warzone earth
Sam and max season 3
Blackwell deception
Puzzle agent
defense grid
zeno clash
cthulu saves the world
breath of death vii
fate of the world

I will take Anomaly warzone earth if its still availible please.

Hello GAF.

toki tori
gish
Spacechem
Anomaly warzone earth
Sam and max season 3
Blackwell deception
Puzzle agent
defense grid
zeno clash
cthulu saves the world
breath of death vii
fate of the world

is breath of death still available? if so, I'd love it :)

Hello GAF.

toki tori
gish
Spacechem
Anomaly warzone earth
Sam and max season 3
Blackwell deception
Puzzle agent
defense grid
zeno clash
cthulu saves the world
breath of death vii
fate of the world

I'd appreciate Anomaly, thank you!

Dingotech

Still 5 left...guess everyone has Dota 2 by now :p

Obviously! And to think about 3 pages back people were trying to trade them for the Witcher 2... lol

Oh plus a copy of random indie game they had for free!

EDIT - haha how appropriate - see post below. :p

Tomodachi

Haul posting time!

Fallout 3 GOTY
Critter Crunch
I Am Alive
Ys Origin
Ys Oath in Felghana
Devil May Cry 4
Hotline Miami
They Bleed Pixels
Half-Minute Hero
Spec Ops: The Line
Spirits
Dead Rising 2 Complete Pack
Mark of the Ninja
The Basement Collection
Offspring Fling
FTL
Civ5: Gods & Kings

All of this stuff plus a few gifts for about 60€. They seem good games (already finished Hotline Miami and played FTL, both more awesome than I imagined).

Schlocky

Hello GAF.

toki tori
gish
Spacechem
Anomaly warzone earth
Sam and max season 3
Blackwell deception
Puzzle agent
defense grid
zeno clash
cthulu saves the world
breath of death vii
fate of the world

all gone now, happy new year gaf!

I have 6 hours to decide if I want Magical Drop V, lol. Been debating this for a few days. Is multiplayer still active?

I'm also debating on Critter Crunch....

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
No there won't.

If you need to play it in the next few months then buy it now!

Yeah, as I mentioned earlier, it's all but assured to be discounted during the upcoming Summer Sale, so unless it's something you want to play in the here and now, it shouldn't hurt to wait.

Dingotech

Yeah, as I mentioned earlier, it's all but assured to be discounted during the upcoming Summer Sale, so unless it's something you want to play in the here and now, it shouldn't hurt to wait.

Didn't I make it clear enough JaceC! I was trying to be subtle! :p

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Didn't I make it clear enough JaceC! I was trying to be subtle! :p

I figured, being a Capcom game, reiterating that it's actually likely to go on sale wouldn't go astray considering it's impossible to offer any sort of similar prediction for Capcom's other games. :p

Dingotech

I figured, being a Capcom game, reiterating that it's actually likely to go on sale wouldn't go astray considering it's impossible to offer any sort of similar prediction for Capcom's other games. :p

Likely?!? I thought they were up there with the worst offenders for never discounting the games that people actually want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom