• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 Thread 2: [Extended To Jan 7th For Encore Deals]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torraz

This is Port Royale 3 (released in 2012), which has dreadful combat, it's a complete mess that makes you thankful for an auto-simulate option. I'm assuming you're referring to Port Royale 2, that had decent combat. Combat in the first Port Royale was actually pretty good, not sure why they overhauled it to begin with.

Ah, thanks for the clarification. Yes, I was indeed talking about Port Royale 2. Haven't played 3 yet.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
What are people's thoughts on A Valley Without Wind?

Terrible use of procedural generation as the entire world and content. Very repetitive and boring. There were updates upon updates and I played 30+ hours with hope, yet I just can't justify recommending it to anyone now. I have no idea about the second one.

Bumhead

Banned
Fantastic. Just bought as well. £2.69, I was a click away from spending over £10 on it about 30 minutes ago.

THANK YOU GABEN.

Oh damn, I thought the normal sale would continue over the weekend so I didn't bother to check out. Oh well, not like I need more in my backlog.

*peruses new dailies*

edit: Oh, SD for $5? K, that makes up for it.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Guys...

Code:
Sleeping Dogs  	4.49 USD

Subtotal  	4.49 USD
Tax  	0.00 USD

Total  	4.49 USD

Code:
Sleeping Dogs: Nightmare in North Point  	0.62 USD
Sleeping Dogs Dragon Master Pack  	0.71 USD

Subtotal  	1.33 USD
Tax  	0.00 USD

Total  	1.33 USD

Winter Sale redeemed.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Huh, didn't think that would work. Now waiting for Valve to issue mass refunds.

I wouldn't worry; Valve honours pricing mistakes. (I myself just bought nine or so pieces of SleepyDogs DLC for a little over $2.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom