• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 Thread 2: [Extended To Jan 7th For Encore Deals]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seagoon

I have 7 DOTA invites if anyone wants one, pm me your Steam username and I'll send them through. I also have a Cave Story + key if anyone wants that as well.

Happy New Year

Two new games for me: Terraria and Hero Academy. Will I be able to use my stuff on HA if they release it on android some day?

previous purchases:

Mirror's Edge
Civ V Gods and Kings
Trine 2 (<3 Cystm)
Dear Esther (a gift too :D)
Half Life 2

I'm probably done

MRORANGE

Happy New Year Steam Gaf!

Might as well put up the Steam 2013 thread up, considering how the whole sale is repeats.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I got tired of waiting for the Hearts of Iron 3 collection to go as a daily or flash so I just grabbed it. Now that I have surely jinxed myself, so a big "your welcome" to anyone waiting on this at all!

Unfortunately I already own fallout or I would help you all out by jinxing myself with that as well.

metalshade

1Anyone having an issue downloading? Currently stuck at 0 bytes, I know my internet connection is fine.

No problems here, in fact my downloads which are normally 1.3 were just at 9.7 for a few mins....wow Steam, way to go!
Now I am depressed that I will never see that number again.

shaowebb

Seriously guys buy the Mumbojumbo bundle. 23 Really freaking addictive games for $27

7 Wonders II, Luxor Amun Rising, Luxor 2, Luxor 3, Reaxxion, Little Farm, Luxor, Discovery! A Seek and Find Adventure, Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena, 7 Wonders: Treasures of Seven, Luxor: Quest for the Afterlife , Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch, LUXOR: Mah Jong, Chainz 2: Relinked, Midnight Mysteries, Zombie Bowl-o-Rama, Luxor: 5th Passage, Glowfish, Pickers, Luxor Evolved, Midnight Mysteries 2: Salem Witch Trials, Midnight Mysteries 3: Devil on the Mississippi, Midnight Mysteries 4: Haunted Houdini

Thats a bunch of 7 wonders which are like bejeweled meets resource farming, citybuilder. A bunch of mystery adventure point clicks. Some fun stuff like mah jong, and a bunch of takes on stuff like bejeweled, match 3 games, breakout games, and tube combination puzzlers.

Im really shocked at how cool Reaxxion is looking as a game.

Check out the Reaxxion trailer and consider getting it if nothing else

Really happy with how my final purchase has shaped up so far. Luxor Ancient Aliens has been a blast so far and I really digging how I now have about any pickup up,play, and put away quick game type I could want in between computer work at home. I dont have as much time for large time sinks in my gaming due to work, and this has been one of the best bundles I've gotten since the Telltale Bundle awhile back.

Buy it. If nothing else cherry pick the games on sale right now from it. Luxor Ancient Aliens, Reaxxion, and Chainz 2 Relinked seem to be the coolest so far that I've gone over.

Kuwa

Remedying last weeks mistake of not buying Mirror's Edge and buying it now along with Dues Ex: HR. Should be good!

So am I the only one who actually LOVED Fable 1 and hated 2/3?

You just described the general consensus.

Fable 1 was considered pretty good, even if it didn't reach the expectations.

Fable 2 was a step further away from what a decent game should be and Fable 3?

rickylaught8kwg.gif

Blizzard

Banned
I'm happy about Hero Academy going on sale. I must have been waiting on all the DLC to go on sale as well, so I grabbed the pack that includes everything (even the shao lin stuff). :)

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I love FTL thank you NeoGaf :D

I was rolling around through sector 5. I had a nice stockpile of missiles(15), enough gas, and scrap to get by. 5 shot laser beam, a big missile launcher. And 5 loyal motherfuckers.

Then I ran into a pirate ship sporting three shield bars, a freaking drone that shot every 2 seconds, and apparently the fast missile re-loader at the helm. Because I was dead before I knew it. ;_;

mneuro

If anyone still wants a Dota 2 key send me a message on steam, my ID is Mneumonic. I have 6 of them that I would like to see put to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom