• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V Launch Event: Lupe Fiasco VS Daigo Umehara

Tripon

I really don't like Zhi. Sits on stream without translating a word then gives a total bullshit recap of his conversation with a bunch of flavor commentary that Umehara never said. he does this shit all the time and its super annoying
Learn Japanese then.

Zhi is the color commentator and analysis put together. You don't like his stuff, better plan an alternative.

GorillaJu

Unless someone speaks Japanese here, and wrote down what they said, probably not.

I listened to it and speak Japanese

Take everything that Zhi said, change it from "stupid and racist" to "respectful" and you'll be pretty close.

Also he didn't say he doesn't know why he's here he just didn't know who his opponent is.

Learn Japanese then.

Zhi is the color commentator and analysis put together. You don't like his stuff, better plan an alternative.

I do speak Japanese. Much better than Zhi does. I feel for everyone who doesn't understand and is subjected to his stupidity.

Tripon

I listened to it and speak Japanese

Take everything that Zhi said, change it from "stupid and racist" to "respectful" and you'll be pretty close.

Also he didn't say he doesn't know why he's here he just didn't know who his opponent is.

I do speak Japanese. Much better than Zhi does. I feel for everyone who doesn't understand and is subjected to his stupidity.
Ah, okay.

Top Bottom