• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durden77

Why did I have to unhook my PS4 last night before work?! WHYYYY.

I won't be able to play until midnight if I'm lucky because of PSN's garbage download speeds.

THE CHARACTESR WITH PRE ORDER COSTUMES DIDN'T GET DLC COSTUMES SO I ASSUME PRE ORDERS WILL BE AVIALABLE FOR PURCHASE IN SHOP

sorry for caps im rushing and i dont have tim to fix vghjk

kirblar

THE CHARACTESR WITH PRE ORDER COSTUMES DIDN'T GET DLC COSTUMES SO I ASSUME PRE ORDERS WILL BE AVIALABLE FOR PURCHASE IN SHOP

Yeah, somewhere along the line they referred to the pre-order costumes as "premium" costumes and gave that away.

HardRojo

Please show us all those costumes! Can't fucking wait! Hopefully they'll be as cool as the Battle costumes.

Someone upload that theme please! My Sesame Street internet won't finish downloading the patch in less than an hour and I want to listen to it :( I would keep watching House of Cards but that'd just slow down the download.
Edit: Found it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCTN-LSj81M

LOL sounds fan made
latest

Jesus!

Whales

Banned
Man i'm having so much difficulty choosing if I should be the season pass or not.

I could have all the DLC char + stories and trials to get FM to get the next batch of fighters for free.

FluxWaveZ

lmao capcom is clever this time

they're just empty slots, when you load them in game the costumes are invisible

I assume they're just prep spaces

Ah, unfortunate, so there probably won't actually be any new costumes with this update.

I'll be waiting for the day it happens.

it's weird they don't load in game but I can open them elsewhere? Mika's new costume has feathers. will post pics in a sec

Oh wait, misunderstood. Excited... I think? Feathers?

f0rk

Started Chun Li's trails and it doesn't seem to have the standard BNBs... seems like a big mistake if people were waiting on this sort of content to learn the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom