• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheroking

Marn on stream testing the v-trigger cross-under.

He thinks they patched it out.

EDIT: No, it's probably the extra jump frame fucking him up.

rec0ded1

gA44Wg6.jpg

At ease losuhs

Zackat

I can't select my colors I unlocked in training mode... I am just gonna stay calm and say this is because the servers aren't back online yet.

It tries to apply the title update when it tries to log-in to the server. It fails because the server is down.

So, still 1.01.
Ah, that's a good point.
I was wondering about the same, earlier.

I can't select my colors I unlocked in training mode... I am just gonna stay calm and say this is because the servers aren't back online yet.
Brings back memories of Mortal Kombat X on PC ...

"We've decided the best way to deal with the rage quitter issue was to implement a fix and then reset everyone's points and unlocks. Please understand."

Edzi

Sound settings. You only get one line for his voice. Not much to go on but it's definitely a NY accent lol.

His theme is great.

How close is it to his 3rd strike voice? If it's good, Alex might be the only character I don't switch to Japanese.

HardRojo

At ease losah! Fuck I can't wait! Seeing his character select model and listening to his theme just made the wait that much harder!
How close is it to his 3rd strike voice? If it's good, Alex might be the only character I don't switch to Japanese.
Wow, I think most of my characters are set to English, I'm pretty sure Nash, Ken, Mika, Zangief, Karin, Rashid, Necalli, FANG, Dhalsim and Vega are. Alex will definitely be set to English, as will be Guile, Balrog and Urien when they come out.

tariniel

Is it possible to hex edit my save file to just unlock colors? Anyone know where I would find offsets for doing this?

I was thinking if I take my current save file, and compare it to another after I unlock some characters easy costume, might help me find something, but I don't know for sure.

I know there's a trainer around and I could run that while offline to knock out survival, but the one time I downloaded it I got an anti-virus warning, not too inclined to mess with that.

McNum

I hope we get patch notes for this.

I really wish that the bug where having a drawing tablet plugged into your PC can cause SFV to randomly crash is fixed. It's annoying to need to reboot with it unplugged if I've been drawing earlier in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom