• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
zCgHKU7.gif

HYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!

How young would you guys have to be to not get it

Popeye came out over 80 years ago so.....

Anyways hopefully we get some more match footage this week. It'd be cool if they had a character reveal stream each month going over the character and messing around in training mode/playing some matches. Put it on CPT or something it is the perfect opportunity.

Durden77

Wait so is this the Sonic Blade?

b3498133e1cbd044af52eb9c7206ad53.jpg

If so and that's supposed to just stay in this spot, that looks so fucking good.

Wait nevermind it's gotta be this right?

7ad9a3215eab2d9e26756db311a3fc98.jpg

And the first picture is the powered up boom. That still looks really good.

I have a feeling Guile is going to be really fucking good in this game. He and Ryu are pretty much the masters of fundamentals, look how good Ryu is.

Fuck yes.

Trickster

Fuck Zangiefs command grab range. I don't care what people say about him being bottom tier or whatever, he might be I dunno. But fuuuuuck his command grab range like holy shit that is absurd

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Wait so is this the Sonic Blade?

b3498133e1cbd044af52eb9c7206ad53.jpg

If so and that's supposed to just stay in this spot, that looks so fucking good.

Wait nevermind it's gotta be this right?

7ad9a3215eab2d9e26756db311a3fc98.jpg

And the first picture is the powered up boom. That still looks really good.

I have a feeling Guile is going to be really fucking good in this game. He and Ryu are pretty much the masters of fundamentals, look how good Ryu is.

Fuck yes.

He will be good for sure. Everyone is.

KingBroly

Banned
At this point I'm expecting them to say 'everyone gets Alex and Guile free because we suck at developing content. Season Pass owners don't get anything because the SP has SO MUCH VALUE anyways.'

Number45

Thanks! I figured as much but good to know. I'm also upset that my CFN is platform-locked but I def think I'd prefer PC version.

If we could link CFN to PS4 / Steam, I would've totally double dipped.
Ugh, is this not possible? Should be getting a new Mac later in the year and was going to swap between the two. :(

Guile's theme gives me high hopes for Boxer's theme.
Rocky theme / Eye of The Tiger mashup.

Fuck Zangiefs command grab range. I don't care what people say about him being bottom tier or whatever, he might be I dunno. But fuuuuuck his command grab range like holy shit that is absurd
Just the light though, right? Heavy needs to be pretty close in.

Number45

I dunno. I just know he can use it after I block one of his low kicks while fuck far away from him. It like several times the range of Mika's grabs
You can tell the strength by the height of the jump, and the harder the SPD the shorter the grab range. It's one of his few good offensive tools and he seems to have such a tough time getting in without his green hand that it kind of makes sense for him to have good range there.

MrCarter

Guilt is looking awesome and it's nice of Capcom to give him for free until the shop is implemented. That stage is absolutely wonderful though and might be my default stage!

Nuszka

Want to buy the season pass but need some help as i am not sure from which region to get it from. Thing is i got the game from the US psn store but i play on my main EU account. Chun li pre order dlc works only on the account i purchased the game on. Got confirmation that EU dlc costume codes work on the account the were purchased so it means game-dlc doesn't need to be from the same region. My question is to the people who own the dlc , can you log in to a different account(preferably other region) and check if you have access to Alex premium costume. Any help is much appreciated.

Shito

Want to buy the season pass but need some help as i am not sure from which region to get it from. Thing is i got the game from the US psn store but i play on my main EU account. Chun li pre order dlc works only on the account i purchased the game on. Got confirmation that EU dlc costume codes work on the account the were purchased so it means game-dlc doesn't need to be from the same region. My question is to the people who own the dlc , can you log in to a different account(preferably other region) and check if you have access to Alex premium costume. Any help is much appreciated.
If you don't have any answer to that tonight (ie: in roughly 8 hours from now) I can test it at home and tell you what happens.
You might have to send me a PM to remind me of this, though. :D

Usually the standard for ps4 games is that the DLC just needs to be the same region as the game itself. That DLC can then be shared with any other account.

In the case of Street Fighter 5 however, the DLC is not shared to any other account. Only the account that owns a particular bit of DLC can use it, it can't be shared to any other account.

This is due to CFN checking your PSN ID if you own it and sharing doesn't count as owning it.

EDIT: I also checked it on my EU account and I do not have access to the Alex premium costume where as my US account (which owns the season pass) does.

Nuszka

EDIT: I also checked it on my EU account and I do not have access to the Alex premium costume where as my US account (which owns the season pass) does.

Thanks for the help. Seems like my best bet is to get the season pass on the account that i play on. Seems odd that the T&C on the psn store state that this content can be shared across other accounts.
Edit: it actually doesn't say it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom