• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steroyd

Well well well, yesterday I was doing Cammy vs Cammy matches and I was consitantly doing cr m kick to spiral cannon combo unintentionally but consistantly, turns out I was spamming diagonal forward with results, I can even buffer spiral cannon from a defending crouched position doing this, which can solve my turtling problem I sometimes catch myself doing, heck I can even make it a bait tactic now for people jumping in on me when once I get the consitancy down muahaha. Just have to remeber who has overhead attacks.

I might play with Guile a bit, furthest I have dived into a fighting game ever might as well have a crack at charge characters.

Palom

Finally noodled someone to where they wear the bowl.

EhtFOqN.jpg

It fell off after the first attack, though.

leehom

Anyone want the best buy preorder bonus Cammy costume? Whoever can correctly guess my rank from 0 to 2,500 in 100 increments can have it. Ex; 100, 200, 500, 1,000, etc.

Anyone want the best buy preorder bonus Cammy costume? Whoever can correctly guess my rank from 0 to 2,500 in 100 increments can have it. Ex; 100, 200, 500, 1,000, etc.
800 :p

if I win I will then just give the code to a Cammy person that has been thirsty in this thread LOL

MrCarter

I'm glad they are more relaxed about showing characters this time and hopefully there are no more leaks. Also instead of doing launch trailers they should at least release it a couple days before but...I'm not holding my breath.

Slowly accepting the game for what it is. Solid gameplay. How do you connect combos? Like a s.mp to a l.thwirlwind. Can't time it.

And when did the game turn into SFV: Ken Fu Fighting?

Kikirin

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";201309926]Man, I really hate that some characters have different wakeup speeds.

Come on Capcom! My frame perfect meaty setups :-([/QUOTE]

Which characters in particular?

On another note, i finally completed all the trials with DS4. The hardest for me was Karin for sure.

ajb1888

Banned
The colors and costumes bought with fight money can be used offline? Or must you be connected to use them, I'm confused on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom