• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbpm1

1) Your thoughts about SF's balance is useless to me considering you spent a long time bashing the game.
2) Your "tier list" is even more useless.

tumblr_o6vogdOfjI1rnqf8lo1_540.png

true tho

HardRojo

Another day, another ragequit. How am I gonna reach Gold if I keep holding those Ls but people on higher leagues RQ on me? :/

I-hate-u

Spent a lot of time with SF Heads over the weekend. General concenous we all have is SFV balance is shit & unless you are playing one of the Top 8 characters you are wasting your time.

Viable Characters:

Ryu, Chun, Ken, Nash, Sim, Nacalli, Cammy, Karin

Boarderline Viable:

Mika

Not Viable:

Alex, Rashid, Laura, Gief, Claw, Bison, Fang, Birdie

Unknown:

Guile.

Just you wait until Gachikun goes to EVO and leave a trail of bodies with his Rashid.

Start holding down-back as soon as you press HP. Double tapping the cr.mp either using the middle finger to pointer technique or pressing it twice quickly helps me with making sure the timing is consistent before cancelling into sonic boom.

hey thanks man, the double tap helped me me doing it more consistent. thought double tapping or plinking weren't really needed in this game.

Mizerman

What can I say? Whenever there is bullshit spouted, I will be there!

*Strikes heroic pose*

Who are these SF heads you're talking about? General consensus in the community is that SF V is very well balanced for a release version. Just about all your so called not viable characters have made top 8 at a major tournament.

Don't worry about him. His agenda was already exposed for awhile now. He brings nothing to the table otherwise.

Really looking forward to stuff like this happening.

The Year of RA-SHI-DO!!

Mediking

I'm actually getting better as Cammy against Nash but Guile just totally trashes me.... he is incredibly overwhelming and might be the spammiest character online.

I'm gonna place Guile in the bottom of the mid tier. His normal sucks, If you think Karin's Flip sucks, Guile's Forward Fierce is just as bad. Even though his gimmick is having a good defense, his defense sucks with FK not being a good reversal.

If you are offline on ps4 and do a single player piece like survival and succeed, do you get the credit and fight money once you sign back on, or will you have to do all of the stuff you did offline again?

Edit: damn autocorrect

If you are offline on ps4 and so a single player piece like survival and succeed, so you get the credit and fight money once you sign back on, or will you have to do all of the stuff you did offline again?

Beating survival offline only unlocks colors and trophies, but no FM.

You will need to be signed in throughout the whole survival session to earn FM.

Beating survival offline only unlocks colors and trophies, but no FM.

You will need to be signed in throughout the whole survival session to earn FM.
Sigh, I was afraid of that. Internet will be down until tomorrow due to some failure in equipment. I guess this is what addiction feels like, because having this game next to me and not being able to log in is terrible.

stn

I'm torn on Guile. I think he has easily the best keep-away in the game, especially when you use his v-skill properly. But some of his normals lack reach and feel "heavy." Still, I could see him being completely broken with even the slightest of buffs.

FluxWaveZ

YungDame, a Super Platinum Ryu with 171 straight wins.

Whom I just beat. No rage quit. I was thinking to myself how rage quitters like that still existed... that's insane.

Though as I was typing this, I beat them in the second match and they rage quit, so there's that.

Alchemist

This guy is really pathetic. Can’t believe he is part of this community. Every single sales thread, this dude comes quoting me with his nonsense. Remind me never to play this scrub in a set again.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1216177&page=7

This dude is really arguing that I can’t call SFV sales “decent”...

Like wow...some people have some serious issues.

You should have made your point and bailed. SFV threads on gaming side are pointless.

Big Brett

Ya I browse them on gaming side, but the conversation is never relevant at all. This community within the OT and the SF community in Gaming is completely night and day.

Alchemist

Ya I browse them on gaming side, but the conversation is never relevant at all. This community within the OT and the SF community in Gaming is completely night and day.

It's the new Destiny. Every thread, it's going to be concern trolls and drive-by posters trashing the game for whatever reason they can come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom