• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeteh

My bad the stick got disconnected. Wasn't trying to sandbag or disrespect. If it happens again show no mercy pls.

Are his DPs invulnerable on startup?

I believe his mp DP is. I might be wrong, but I don't think it was happening at all. I should check.

Edit: Oh I'm an idiot.

Frames 7-12 completely invincibile; rewards counter-hit to opponent if hit during recovery
- mp DP

Frames 1-7 completely invincible; rewards counter-hit to opponent if hit during recovery
- hp DP

I legit thought it was the opposite.

Not in my element at all tonight lol. Playing horribly.

You're getting bodied by the gold player. Don't get too frustrated. That tenko > CA was ambitious in the first match that I saw since you had him cornered and thats hard for Karin to pull off.

Big Brett

You're getting bodied by the gold player. Don't get too frustrated. That tenko > CA was ambitious in the first match that I saw since you had him cornered and thats hard for Karin to pull off.

Yeah that tilted me hard haha. Been practicing that a lot thought I had the timing down.

mbpm1

I believe his mp DP is. I might be wrong, but I don't think it was happening at all. I should check.

No, HP DP is Necalli's inv dp

Only Hp and EX are inv

cHaotix8

Yeah, raw tenko > Super is pretty risky in corner. Always easier to do tenko > lk mujin > super. That woulda changed that match a ton.

jett

D-Member
Is the favorites list working correctly or incorrectly now? I've noticed that they finally added an "offline" status, but now everyone on my list always appears as being offline.

Xeteh

No, HP DP is Necalli's inv dp

Only Hp and EX are inv

I feel so dumb. I know i looked it up at some point and I was SURE it was mp that was inv. At least this is like... my 1 week old Necalli but still. I feel super fucking stupid right now.

Yeah that tilted me hard haha. Been practicing that a lot thought I had the timing down.

I wouldn't even risk it man. Just do Tenko, Tenko, ex DP. Edit: Or yeah, tenko, lk mujin, CA is super safe. Forgot about that. I'm a shit Karin.

Necalli's HK stomp in to CA has a weird timing too... too early and you go under, too late and they fall. I won't even bother with it. I screw up basic shit too often.

Mediking

Nash, why gotta be so cold towards Guile ;_;

It's really dumb because it's not Guile's fault at all. At least Nash finally kills Bison for good. And I'm pretty sure Necalli is gonna get killed or suppressed in some way when he's no longer a danger.

Would be amazing if Juri turned good but nobody hardly trusts her.

Xeteh

Fuck me, was reading Necalli data and apparently missed my runback on Sixteen. Tonight isn't my night, I guess. And now the lobby is filled with monsters.

cHaotix8

Fuck me, was reading Necalli data and apparently missed my runback on Sixteen. Tonight isn't my night, I guess. And now the lobby is filled with monsters.

I figured you went afk when I gave up my spot and you didn't confirm. Missing your chance in a lobby is always the worst.

Xeteh

Any room open in that lobby?

Its full, its a weird mix of bronze players and gold players.

I suspect sixteen-bit is a Gold spy, though.

Wanna play an FT3?

Sure, we can wait if you want to hang out in the lobby though. I'm honestly always down for sets.

I figured you went afk when I gave up my spot and you didn't confirm. Missing your chance in a lobby is always the worst.

Yeah, I fucked up. Its my fault that I wasn't watching.

Astrael

Its full, its a weird mix of bronze players and gold players.

I suspect Sixteenbit is a Gold spy, though.

Sixteenbit's Laura still gives me nightmares, though I have learned the matchup a lot better since then haha.

I'm down to play too just got back for the evening, if anyone wants to do a set. Sounds like the main lobby is too full :(

Xeteh

Me too X_X. I am all jelly tonight dunno why. Forgetting everything I know haha. I'm listening to some kickass music maybe that's why. I usually play on mute haha.

I feel like I psych myself out when we play sets too. We've played a fair few at this point and I try to play you instead of playing Karin... and I should probably simplify it to the character instead of the person until I get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom