• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

cHaotix8

Yeah, I really appreciate him playing Cammy vs Bronzes because his Karin is so strong.

Edit: Or he was. MAYBE NOW HE'S JUST A BULLY!

Lol, I need all the Guile exp I can get. Think I've played one Guile player since he was released before today. :p

Yo Fulgore you're gonna have to fill me in on how to do the Tenko to Orochi reliably. I still can't grasp that.

It's mostly just a ton of practice. When my friend told me about it during the beta I didn't believe it was possible because I could never land it, lol. It's a lot easier to hit if the tenko isn't just frame, so practice that way first. Then when you get that down, go for the just frame tenko > Orochi. I'm nowhere near 100% on it but I go for it almost every time since I I mess up I just get tenko > tenko.

cHaotix8

i gotta work on my sonicboom links that match was close i felt like i could have won it. too many times chk after SB didn't link.

Yeah, both of those rounds could have gone either way. I also scammed a HP ressenha > throw on you, it's only -4 so don't get hit by hit haha.

Morris, I'm up for a set if you set it up

Big Brett

I'd like to keep these up, maybe once or twice a week. I'd totally be down for starting a discord chat or something so we could all voice chat and play.

Big Brett

Yo bar_bar mind moving to the back of the queue after this one? Your reign of terror must be stopped or you'll destroy this land haha. Just wanna give some other peeps a chance.

Morris

Disco Devil
Yo Chaotix I gotta go man I'm already late as shit. GGs man, can you add me? Let's play another time!

Also our Alex games perfectly illustrate why I think Alex is ass tier lol

Xeteh

I just got bodied by someone 1k below me because I'm wasted and they didn't go for the rematch. Why would you not take the free win?

They didn't think it was free, probably... but when you're way behind on rank it shouldn't matter, losing 1v2 would still be a net gain.

cHaotix8

Yo Chaotix I gotta go man I'm already late as shit. GGs man, can you add me? Let's play another time!

Also our Alex games perfectly illustrate why I think Alex is ass tier lol

Yup, gg's man! Yeah, Alex is kinda rough. Gotta be willing to make some really hard reads that'll get you killed if you guess wrong. Your Nash is pretty strong too! looking forward to the next set.

Xeteh

Did I miss all the action? Anything still happening?

idk if there's any room but TheBigBrett has a lobby open

search lobbies with a password set and the pw is 1336

Not sure if we're full though.

We've got a full lobby right now if you want I can invite when we get a spot!

Goddamn Brett, way to make the lobby and get matched vs all the monsters in it. No breaks for you.

cHaotix8

Ugh, twice I got hit by crossup vskill in the corner when it obviously hit in the front, lol. GG Seph, never seen that setup before.

Edzi

Anyone wanna do some quick casual sets? CFN: EdziPC

Edit: I'll be back in like 30 minutes, so lemme know if anyone wants some sets later.

sixghost

Is Capcom going to do anything for season pass owners to make up for the fact that all the DLC characters have been free sofar? I really feel like a dumbass for buying it right now.

JTCx

GGs to whoever i played. Especially Xeteh im still a bit salty during that one round where it was down to the wire and i got tagged by Necalli's overhead lol. My Birdie is a bit rusty since today was my first time picking the game back up after not playing it for weeks. Starting to get back into it now and would love to play long 1v1 sets with anybody next time especially any Nash, Karin, or Cammy players out there. Need to learn their matchups.

Big Brett

I'm Phyllis in this lobby.

giphy.gif

Big Brett

I'm feeling frustrated for you man. Each time your turn comes up its vs a gold. You need to rig it so we can play.

Haha it's cool I'm still enjoying myself. Watching these matches, playing some Pokemon, chillin. It's all good. You and I should spar soon for an extended period of time. I should be free all day tomorrow.

Xeteh

GGs to whoever i played. Especially Xeteh im still a bit salty during that one round where it was down to the wire and i got tagged by Necalli's overhead lol. My Birdie is a bit rusty since today was my first time picking the game back up after not playing it for weeks. Starting to get back into it now and would love to play long 1v1 sets with anybody next time especially any Nash, Karin, or Cammy players out there. Need to learn their matchups.

Oh don't worry about it man, I'm super salty about the two sets I lost. Especially that last one, I was free. you were the first Birdie I fought since playing Necalli, I was just winging it. GGs though, I thought I had you after that first one.

Haha it's cool I'm still enjoying myself. Watching these matches, playing some Pokemon, chillin. It's all good. You and I should spar soon for an extended period of time. I should be free all day tomorrow.

I'll likely be around... possibly hungover so that is my option select if I get bodied.

skajdfksfajd I NEED SOME ALERT. I wasn't paying attention to the lobby because there was a match ahead of me and then some bailed... so now I lost my turn. ASTRAEL YOU BETTER WIN

Astrael

Oh don't worry about it man, I'm super salty about the two sets I lost. Especially that last one, I was free. you were the first Birdie I fought since playing Necalli, I was just winging it. GGs though, I thought I had you after that first one.

I'll likely be around... possibly hungover so that is my option select if I get bodied.

skajdfksfajd I NEED SOME ALERT. I wasn't paying attention to the lobby because there was a match ahead of me and then some bailed... so now I lost my turn. ASTRAEL YOU BETTER WIN

As usual I can't close out a game :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom