• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

SephLuis

Ugh, twice I got hit by crossup vskill in the corner when it obviously hit in the front, lol. GG Seph, never seen that setup before.

Its an unusual setup that I need to work on it more. Everyone thinks its going to cross. Everyone.

You dont see it a lot because moat chuns barely use her vskill. I never saw one that used as much as me at least

Big Brett

giphy.gif

Big Brett

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";203572530]Gootecks is higher in the Pro Tour ranking than Kazunoko and SnakeEyes.

THERE YOU GO GOOTECKS[/QUOTE]

who's he even playing? this surprises me greatly. love the guy but his performance hasn't been super has it?

Edzi

Back, and ready for some casual sets if anyone else is down. I'd rather avoid big lobbies though, since they take forever to rotate. CFN: EdziPC

who's he even playing? this surprises me greatly. love the guy but his performance hasn't been super has it?

He just missed a top 16 in the last major he entered, and he got 5th place in France, losing to Ryan Hart and Phenom. He plays Mika and Nash I think. He's also beaten Ricki Ortiz in a tournament before.

Xeteh

Yeah. I think its weird because we played in better conditions before. I dont know why today was that bad

Last time we played the lag wasn't great but it was playable. This time you were teleporting all over and I'd hit you and it'd roll back to you blocking and me getting punished.

No excuses though, you're better than me, I already know that... but that match was bad.

Big Brett

DAMN YO THAT WAS NICE. I'm for sure just sleep deprived/not paying attention, I'm freezing up in these games lmao. The rank throws me off too I think.

You guys are all probably so free that it's not worth the post, but if anybody wants to play just send me a game alert on psn: Gods_Beard

I'll be playing Resident Evil Revelations 2 until then.

Astrael

DAMN YO THAT WAS NICE. I'm for sure just sleep deprived/not paying attention, I'm freezing up in these games lmao. The rank throws me off too I think.

That was a really good match, you almost had it, made me feel awful losing so badly the match before lol

Numb

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";203573700]You guys are all probably so free that it's not worth the post, but if anybody wants to play just send me a game alert on psn: Gods_Beard

I'll be playing Resident Evil Revelations 2 until then.[/QUOTE]
So free I almost feel American

Edzi

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";203573700]You guys are all probably so free that it's not worth the post, but if anybody wants to play just send me a game alert on psn: Gods_Beard

I'll be playing Resident Evil Revelations 2 until then.[/QUOTE]

I'm down to play, I'm guessing your CFN is Gods_Beard too?

EDIT: Nope, guess it's not. I'm on PC so I can't invite you through PSN, so just invite me if you wanna play: EdziPC

Edzi

Not only has Capcom completely botched the RQ penalty (meaning RQers are as rampant as ever), but because they can't tell which side quit I'm risking a 2 hour ban because I've been RQ on 3 times over the last hour and another RQer would lock me out. Great.

Also, still down to play someone :(

CFN EdziPC

cHaotix8

Why did you say "lol xeteh pls"?! I'm hoping it was because I was so godly and you couldn't handle it but I know it was probably because I was doing something stupid. I NEED TO KNOW.

lol nothing like that. You almost missed the countdown again though

Slowdive

Banned
Earlier I beat a gold player on a 49 win streak with Cammy, they invite me to a battle lounge, they won a few sets with different characters, then I switch to Karin, win a set and they rage quit haha. That's a first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom