• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

xabi

OK so last night was a ton of fun. There's already a Fighting Game GAF Discord, but is there any interest in a SFV GAF Discord? I feel like we're a pretty tight knit community here, and it'd be a good way to communicate instead of this being our personal chatroom haha

Sounds like a good idea. Been meaning to download Discord

Mediking

OK so last night was a ton of fun. There's already a Fighting Game GAF Discord, but is there any interest in a SFV GAF Discord? I feel like we're a pretty tight knit community here, and it'd be a good way to communicate instead of this being our personal chatroom haha

But I really like it here.... :/

qcf x2

Disconnected from battle lounge, failed to send results to server, unable to find a battle lounge that meets the search parameters. Maybe I should go play basketball.

Scotia

Banned
Q

q.jpg

(The mysterious enigma! Who is the true person behind the mask? Currently, this fighter is unknown.)

Name: Q
Height: Unknown
Weight: Unknown
Blood Type: Unknown
Birthday: Unknown
Country of Origin: Unknown
Favorite thing: Unknown
Dislikes: Unknown

The mysterious person who's been witnessed worldwide. He hides his identity behind an iron mask, hat, and trench coat. There have been multiple sightings of him around the world occurring at simultaneous times. There are doubts as to whether or not he's human. C.Viper of the C.I.A is currently investigating the matter.

Whales

Banned
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";203611377]Man, why do they have to save all the good DLC characters? Juri, Ibuki and Urien are all super hype but they start with Alex and Guile.[/QUOTE]

wasn't everyone hyped af for alex tho?

and I agree, juri and urien should be next

also remove ibuki

Scotia

Banned
This gives me hope for Yun.

Yeah they've done quite a lot of them, but it seems they're getting into the SF3 characters now.

EDIT: When it comes to Season 2 teases, I've noted that the ones they leave out of these proflies are the biggest hints. For example, they did nearly all the Final Fight characters not too long ago but left out Cody without any paticular reason.

Yeah they've done quite a lot of them, but it seems they're getting into the SF3 characters now.

EDIT: When it comes to Season 2 teases, I've noted that the ones they leave out of these proflies are the biggest hints. For example, they did nearly all the Final Fight characters not too long ago but left out Cody without any paticular reason.

I hope you're right.

Ryce

You guys think these character profiles are teases for where season 2 is heading?
Probably not, since there are currently 43 character profiles on the Japanese site.

Edit: Here’s a list of the playable Street Fighter characters without profiles.

Blanka
E. Honda
Fei Long
T. Hawk
Dee Jay
Dan
Rolento
Sakura
Cody
Juni
Juli
Evil Ryu
Dudley
Elena
Necro
Oro
Sean
Gill
Hugo
Makoto
Remy
Twelve
Abel
C. Viper
Seth
Hakan
Oni
Poison
Decapre

Completely off topic, but confirmation that Dudley is indeed black:
From an old All About Capcom book: http://imgur.com/a/bveiY

The very first sentence is "英国育ちの黒人紳士ボクサー", which translates to "Black Gentleman Boxer who grew up in England".

Spread the word. Kill a mystery. Save a life.

No more of that "Indian" nonsense.

HardRojo

My wishlist for Season 2 is
  • Q
  • Cody
  • Akuma
  • Yang
  • Sakura
  • Dudley

Though I haven't thought long and hard about it, so I might change Dudley for someone else after giving it more thought. Skullomania would be amazing, but I don't think he's coming any time soon :( ARIKA PLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom