• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Brett

OK so last night was a ton of fun. There's already a Fighting Game GAF Discord, but is there any interest in a SFV GAF Discord? I feel like we're a pretty tight knit community here, and it'd be a good way to communicate instead of this being our personal chatroom haha

Know what, I'm just gonna do it. Join up if you're interested. If there's enough interest, I'll start doing design stuff or whatever. Maybe Garret Hawke would be interested in putting it in the OP if it takes off.

Quoting for the next page. We've got like 6 peeps in here now so it's populating a bit. Wanna use it for when we do sets/lobby nights/whatever.

Menitta

I'm not a big fan of crossover characters so meh on Heihachi and I really want to see a new character next season.

I'm half joking when I say Heihachi. There aren't many other characters I'm particularly fond of aside from the ones I listed and ones already in/coming to SFV.

We should get that Canadian grappler!

Numb

Q
Akuma
Cody
Dudley
Elena(yes,Elena)
Ingrid(also yes,her)

Mokujin (If tekken is included. Wanna see an SF random character bonus slot)

Alchemist

Part of me expects more than 6 characters next year, but Capcom will probably want to expand the V-System (optional triggers) and give everyone a second Critical Art instead of just adding to the roster. That on top of the already confirmed balance changes, it might all be too much judging by how things are going right now in terms of server issues.

ShinMaruku

10-0 match for Mika because Fuerte would be too awestruck to fight back.

jKDzmHD.png

Mediking

My Season 2 wishlist is as follows:

1. Q
2. Dudley
3. Sagat
4. Akuma
5. Makoto
6. Heihachi (If Akuma can be in Tekken 7)

Oro
El Fuerte
Rolento
Decapre
New Character
Blanka

Akuma
Sagat
Evil Ryu
Sakura
Violent Ken
Oni

Q
Akuma
Cody
Dudley
Elena(yes,Elena)
Ingrid(also yes,her)

Mokujin (If tekken is included. Wanna see an SF random character bonus slot)

Season 2 wishlist:

Sakura
Oro
Q
Sean
Cody
Abel
C.Viper
New Character

Season 2 should be Final Fight season :
- Cody
- Guy/Maki
- Haggar
- Hugo
- Poison
- Sodom
I don't like Rolento

for sake of variety this is my Season pass 2 wishlist:

1)Akuma
2)Evil Ryu
3) Violent Ken
4) Dan
5) Cyber Akuma
6) Oni.

Not enough women. 3 women must be on your dream list in order for it to be acceptable. Lol

hwateber

If we're gonna have a tekken guest character, Kazuya would be dope. The EWGF combos in sfxt were the hypest thing. It would be ridic if he still had the same wavedash from that game though. I bet he could dash you from corner to corner after a CC Sweep lol

Numb

Not enough women. 3 women must be on your dream list in order for it to be acceptable. Lol

I got 3
Mokujin can also be a girl ;_;
If we're gonna have a tekken guest character, Kazuya would be dope. The EWGF combos in sfxt were the hypest thing. It would be ridic if he still had the same wavedash from that game though. I bet he could dash you from corner to corner after a CC Sweep lol

Where's that vid/gif of Justin wavedashing through chun's legs super?

qcf x2

Part of me expects more than 6 characters next year, but Capcom will probably want to expand the V-System (optional triggers) and give everyone a second Critical Art instead of just adding to the roster. That on top of the already confirmed balance changes, it might all be too much judging by how things are going right now in terms of server issues.

V-trigger/CA select should be year 3 at the earliest. Balance changes and a dozen new characters should be enough to carry the gameplay for the first two years unless the DLC characters are samey (this is probably why they talked about not wanting samey characters in the first few rounds of DLC).

Anyway since it's wishing time:

Vanessa
New character
Viper
New character
Necro
Sean or a redesign/twist on the shoto prototype (charge mechanics or no fireball, etc)
Gunloc or Titanic TIm

Scotia

Banned
V-trigger/CA select should be year 3 at the earliest. Balance changes and a dozen new characters should be enough to carry the gameplay for the first two years unless the DLC characters are samey (this is probably why they talked about not wanting samey characters in the first few rounds of DLC).

Anyway since it's wishing time:

Vanessa
New character
Viper
New character
Necro
Sean or a redesign/twist on the shoto prototype (charge mechanics or no fireball, etc)
Gunloc or Titanic TIm

Who's Vanessa?

Do you guys randomly quote Street Fighter in normal life without realizing you're doing so? Like ever since seeing the Guile trailer I've been absentmindedly saying "Let's go!" with that same cadence without intentionally doing so, and I know I've gone "ha HAH!" like Cody when doing something cool in other games. Just the other night I said "turn the beat back" during a night shift, and then when I looked it up later I realized it was from SFIV.

Is this somewhat normal, or do I have a personal problem? Should I see a therapist? Am I part parrot?

Also, my... unique Season 2 wish list:
1. Seth
2. Rufus
3. Oro
4. New character
5. New character
6. Viper

Although truth be told I'll be happy as long as Evil Ryu, Yun/Yang, and Sean don't show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom