• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
terry_bogard_x_ken_masters_by_xheczx-d9uwmv3.jpg

YES!!! Looks so amazing! Please make it happen Capcom!

Also, I made another highlight video. This one is of my more recent games and my gameplay is a little better, definitely still not great though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WbQqMpRJQU

For anyone interested. I only include clips from games that I actually won so my apologies if you are in it but most of you here who I have played probably won't be.

Astrael

I have a feeling they'll probably be including at least one SF4 character in season 2 so I'll throw in for C.Viper :)

In addition to including Final Fight characters, personally would love to see them expand the setting a bit more by including Rival Schools characters, Sakura already appeared as Hinata's friend in the first game, and we've seen Batsu and Kyosuke outside of the series in different Vs games.

So I guess my wish list for season 2 would be:
Sakura
Yang
C.Viper
Q
Akira Kazama
Cody

In such a funk today I'm wicked bored and don't feel like playing/doing anything. The worst!

I hate days like that, but just wanted to say thanks for starting the lobby last night, had a ton of fun :) GGs to everyone I fought, was up so late playing SFV I didn't get the chance to post.

Shito

Will2pac got rocked hard by the Karin match-up at the Kakutop.
No confirms, too many jump-ins and not one anti-air ever: not a great day for him...

Omg...is one man usually in charge of everything?

Sure, if he's just implementing or building on something that already exists.
It also says till game launch, so for the actual maintenance they probably have a team.

Also S2 is obv:
decapre
viper
oro
azam
ed
shibazaki
2 more from story modes.

Ok...let’s just do a small room where we go first to 2 wins...5 players, that way you aren’t waiting super long to get a match in and we can actually play each other more intimately.

Whales I have, Astrael what’s your CFN?

Just set a private 8 room lobby, so will just do invites, and if a bunch of people come, change the match settings from best out of 2 to 1 win. People might want to watch the stream though, so we might have to postpone till later.

JTCx

GGs to Xabi, best Guile ive played so far. I need to head out so thanks for the game learned alot about the Guile matchup, starting to get the hang of it but so far its pretty rough. Then again my Birdie still needs work.

Not sure why but the game always seems to stutter whenever i get a dizzy. I couldnt even get the punish because of it during the last game lol. Looking forward to playing more in the future.

Astrael

Ok...let’s just do a small room where we go first to 2 wins...5 players, that way you aren’t waiting super long to get a match in and we can actually play each other more intimately.

Whales I have, Astrael what’s your CFN?

Just set a private 8 room lobby, so will just do invites, and if a bunch of people come, change the match settings from best out of 2 to 1 win. People might want to watch the stream though, so we might have to postpone till later.

Forgot to disable tabtip exe before starting SFV :< Game crashed, need another invite when you get a chance.

EDIT: Oops forgot invites stay up as long as the lobby does. My bad!

xabi

GGs to Xabi, best Guild ive played so far. I need to head out so thanks for the game learned alot about the Guile matchup, starting to get the hang of it but so far its pretty rough. Then again my Birdie still needs work.

Not sure why but the game always seems to stutter whenever i get a dizzy. I couldnt even get the punish because of it during the last game lol. Looking forward to playing more in the future.

You have a great birdie...I would use the banana and the can more. It's the one way that you can take some control of the zoning. Look forward to playing again soon!

Shito

Good interview of will2pac about his loss against Packs: says he always took the first round but then started playing differently, trying to think like his opponent would even though Packs never changed his game plan.
Great insight about how you should never "overthink" your matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom