• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSReborn

Does SF have any fucked up winquotes like this?

tumblr_mn3rrqthmE1qd9g7oo1_500.jpg
"Hmm.. what's NAMBLA?"

*Google searches*

O_O

Demoli

Anyone having issues launchign the game through steam? I decided to jump abck in after 3 weeks of break and the game jsut doesn't launch anymore.

Curently reinstalling

Edit: I fixed it, but the server won't connect?

qcf x2

qcf how do you feel about Juri with her CCs and divekick?

She is the only exception to the CC rule, as hers were limited to normals and never felt broken or overly long. Her divekick is okay too since you don't use it to initiate every_single_thing like with most dive kick characters. Hers is a knockdown/whiff or projectile punish iirc. What I actually don't like about Juri is her fireball storing, but it's not that annoying to deal with. The laugh every time needs to go though.

That DeeJay redesign is shockingly acceptable. Throw the old design in a volcano and give us this one, please.

Whales

Banned
Anyone having issues launchign the game through steam? I decided to jump abck in after 3 weeks of break and the game jsut doesn't launch anymore.

Curently reinstalling

Edit: I fixed it, but the server won't connect?

bad timing, servers are down for maintenance

FluxWaveZ

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/10795480/#Comment_10795480
According to my source

- Tuesday we will be getting a reveal of two characters, one will be playable by Thursday night, the other will be non playable and appear in the story mode.

- Capcom isn't doing shit about no 8f.

- Zenny shop will go online in June, before story mode

- Ibuki alt is fanservice

- New stage to be revealed in June.

- The May character is Ibuki, reason being is Rog is still not done, some issue with some of his specials, still maybe will be hybrid with one qcb move.

Same source who revealed GG rev online update. Decided to throw some meat to the peasants right now.
Quoted again for today. We'll see just how off-base I was for laughing at this.

FluxWaveZ

Later in the thread the OP flat out said he was trolling I thought.

Oh really? Well, great, that's a confirmation.

People still expect the impossible when it comes to news of this game; I feel vindicated after being told I was the unrealistic one.

We'll be lucky if we even get any kind of news today.

Xeteh

Oh really? Well, great, that's a confirmation.

People still expect the impossible when it comes to news of this game; I feel vindicated after being told I was the unrealistic one.

We'll be lucky if we even get any kind of news today.

With them saying they have a surprise after to share after the tournament this weekend I wouldn't expect anything until then.

Reposting shoryuken "leaker's" post about his comments on this month's character release later in that same thread.

Holy hell guys the parched-ness in here is real. I posted that after running into a Sony rep who was scouting out my local GS for a Playstation VR demo. I asked him about street fighter and he looked at me like I had three heads..

I was just trollin.

Or was I?

Xeteh

When have they not in regards to DLC characters?

Yeah but with Alex and Guile they let us know ahead of time what character was coming out. They haven't said a word all month, leaving it till the last possible moment and being quiet the entire time is pretty frustrating.

Everybody cries and complains about them not revealing stuff at tournaments

Capcom decides to reveal something at tournament

Everyone cries and complains about them not revealing stuff on blog

people are going to take this too seriously, aren't they

Big Brett

It's pretty funny how a fighting game has worse maintenance downtime than any MMO I've played.

I haven't played many. Also I still luv u SFV, u conniving little harlot.

Remy

remy.jpg

In the world of street fighters, there's a strange sexy guy. That hates martial arts.
He has silky hairs.

Name: Remy
Height: 173cm
Weight: 62kg
Blood Type: AB
Birthday: April 29
Home Country: France
Favorite things: his sister, his leather jacket
Dislikes: martial arts fighters

He's a guy who, due to a certain fact, despises the existence of fighters.
According to reports by the fighters he has beaten, he keeps his dead sister's body in ice in an underwater cave in the deeps of Biscay Bay

He looks so different, but I like it

I really I'd wake up to some news regarding this month's new character :( Well, that's a shame. Maybe Thursday?

If not Thursday then probably this weekend.

I think they are dropping something on the bigger side because they don't usually reveal characters at events anymore.

Or maybe it's HERE'S YOUR CHARACTER, HERE'S A TRAILER FOR STORY MODE, SEE YOU IN JUNE LOL.

Pics_nao

When's Ibuki?
Please for the love of god make her fun to play. I cannot find a character that I can say I love playing still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom