• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

leroidys

People saying that the game is getting dull- what do you think would be a good step to add more diversity? Selectable vskills? Selectable critical arts? A new universal mechanic? Something else?

Edgeward

This guy named Flash is putting quite a performance with Vega. Really fun to watch.

FlashMetroid is a FGC vet. Dude was a C. Viper player in SF4 and then placed really high one Evo in SF4 with a Gief out of nowhere. Dude has great footsies and execution and really good to see him rep Claw.

ElFly

People saying that the game is getting dull- what do you think would be a good step to add more diversity? Selectable vskills? Selectable critical arts? A new universal mechanic? Something else?

Selectable v-skill/v-triggers would be best, but also is prolly not cheap

So are we at the part of the cycle to where we miss SFIV?

Because I still certainly do not.

I miss its ranked system and matchmaking.

Host rooms for ranked and unranked, gets you matches much faster than this nonsense.

Every character needs their own points in ranked again, I'm far better with some than others, but I shouldn't be limited to playing my best characters only in ranked unless I wanna lose loads of points.

PP can stay gone though, and I do like needing pre-select your character.

ElFly

I miss its ranked system and matchmaking.

Host rooms for ranked and unranked, gets you matches much faster than this nonsense.

Every character needs their own points in ranked again, I'm far better with some than others, but I shouldn't be limited to playing my best characters only in ranked unless I wanna lose loads of points.

PP can stay gone though, and I do like needing pre-select your character.

I'd like pre-selecting your character if it saved time in starting matches.

Instead we gotta load the ridiculously slow character selection screen anyway, cannot change the characters, and then still gotta load the match.

It should just cut out the two giant characters in front of the globe and skip to the fight, or let us change characters. Right now it is the worst of both worlds.

Instead we gotta load the ridiculously slow character selection screen anyway, cannot change the characters, and then still gotta load the match.

It should just cut out the two giant characters in front of the globe and skip to the fight, or let us change characters. Right now it is the worst of both worlds.

It loads slow because the game loads pretty much all it needs to quickly switch characters/stages, too bad that's only useful in survival mode...

Well if they give everyone their own ranking points they kinda need keep the pre-selected method, or else how gonna balance points vs points for sorta-even matches in ranked.

So yeah, either keep current system and let pick, or everyone own points and pre-select.

FluxWaveZ

phoenix-emo.gif

I'm going to fucking die.

FUCK
I HATE IBUKI

UGGHHH

Okay, that's outta my system. She actually looks super neat and I think they did a great job on her.

But, ah, hey Capcom, you gonna just tell us it's out Tuesday or are we just gonna have to assume this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom