• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Why are all these people from another continent with a 1-3 bar connection readying up in my lobby? Like...how stupid can you be? Takes me 10 minutes to get a real match going.

cant say im not disappointed by the whole Ibuki situation, Capcom been really poor when it comes to this game. Are they gonna show off her premium outfit early at lease or make us wait until she is out?

The costume looks really dope imo
db75c7e0e2.jpg

vulva

Nothing likely about it, she had to come out by the 15th of June to be Evo legal and she's not coming till the end of the month.

CPT rules are a week before and EVO's bent rules before for versions played despite their limitations. So that's why I say likely. If there's anything I've learned over the years, it's that you should avoid speaking in definites since you gain basically nothing from it and are more open to being proven wrong.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
She looks great except for the close up, which is the problem with several characters in the game. /shrug

Playstyle, she looks amazing. I love what they've given her.

I think all the characters look great in motion. Static/character select..not as great.

Scotia

Banned
Does that say Story?

Story is the second costume you can select, battle the third. You can see arrows either side of the costume select so it's the second one, which means it's the story costume.

Are we getting an Alex situation where they're probably going to hide the SF3 costume behind a paywall?

cackhyena

I thought I'd want to use my FM on Guile but Ibuki will be who I spend first on. One of my main characters in 4. That ground kunai is a pretty clear indication Omega mode was just a test bed.

Story is the second costume you can select, battle the third. You can see arrows either side of the costume select so it's the second one, which means it's the story costume.

Are we getting an Alex situation where they're probably going to hide the SF3 costume behind a paywall?

That would be pretty boring for a premium costume, at least not as the first one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom