• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
75A3B151063990D5A2D4761B5A557757ED62A4AC

The guy who program this should never touch a fighting game.

So I've developed tennis elbow from playing this game and I know exactly what moves did it.

Has anybody else had this happen to them from a game?

Bizazedo

Anyone around to brawl? I need to be beat up / beat into shape for a bit :(.

CFN: Bizazedo

Silly me entered a local tourney and am rusty :(,

Capcom is going to fuck up Urien aren't they? Going to take away some specials away and give him a butt slam instead. Actually can't wait to see Garrett model swap Urien and Mika.

Edzi

Are any of you guys going to try Revelator in a week? I'm thinking about preordering soon to pick up the demo and get a feel for it. I played Xrd for a bit, but might actually take this new one more seriously.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Man. People are such dicks. Dude beats me in Battle Lounge, first to 3, like 4 times in a row. Fine, I'm tight, but I take my L's. My Bison takes the first 2 of the next set, dude clearly doesn't use Ken, is flailing with him, but chose him anyway--and he quits out before the 3rd match.

Guess he wanted to troll but had to wait before a potential loss for full effect. Dick move.

In other news, fuck this game.

Shadoken

Capcom is going to fuck up Urien aren't they? Going to take away some specials away and give him a butt slam instead. Actually can't wait to see Garrett model swap Urien and Mika.

Well tbh he only has like what ? 3-4 specials? Doubt they would reduce it.

Urien doesnt seem like a character who would require too many changes to fit in SFV. Am guessing they will reduce his juggle potential and damage a bit ( maybe you could do those crazy juggle combos off a Crush counter or something , Kinda like how Ken goes crazy with SRKs).

Aegis Reflector will most likely be his V trigger , and its sorta fair if it remained as crazy as it was in 3S( outside of the unblockable stuff ). Most characters have like 60% or Deadly mixup combos with V trigger.

His V skill might be his Headbutt move , so that you can dash up and do it. Since this game wont have charge partitioning.

What about Pre-order Chun-Li?

That figure looks dope btw.
Man. People are such dicks. Dude beats me in Battle Lounge, first to 3, like 4 times in a row. Fine, I'm tight, but I take my L's. My Bison takes the first 2 of the next set, dude clearly doesn't use Ken, is flailing with him, but chose him anyway--and he quits out before the 3rd match.

Guess he wanted to troll but had to wait before a potential loss for full effect. Dick move.

In other news, fuck this game.
I don't think it's realistically possible for Capcom to implement any punishments for Battle Lounges. Can't really blame Capcom for that, it's the asshole who was messing with you.

JayEH

Are any of you guys going to try Revelator in a week? I'm thinking about preordering soon to pick up the demo and get a feel for it. I played Xrd for a bit, but might actually take this new one more seriously.

I might not sure yet. I just like the art really, I have no clue how to play.

Skilletor

I'll be playing. I entered SF5, T7, and Revelator at EVO.

I play Xrd a lot. I use Chipp and Leo. Going to learn Jam, Kum, and maybe Raven for Revelator.

Didn't care for any of the characters in Sign, but I'm loving Jack-O in Revelator. Definitely gonna be down to play with anyone here next week (tho in the proper OT obviously)

It'll probably be my main fighter until every now and then when a new SFV character comes.

I need my Dragon Install!!!!

GGs, that Alex set was pretty good. I need to work on consistently getting those Super confirms though.

Yeah, that happened a few times. I'm pretty meter hungry with Alex, so I don't have super too often. I feel like ex chop is too essential, since you get the f.hp pressure after it. GGs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom