• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed this one, apologies. I didn't look at the thread after I got into Xabi's lobbies.

GGs. Yeah, I noticed you picked up on his target combo a few times and punished it :).

Anyone else around (or Spaz) to beat me up?
CFN: Bizazedo

It's ok, no worries. Next time.

Bizazedo

GGs, I have no idea what to do vs Bison lol. You were all over me, thanks for the matchup experience!

Attack him / make me scared to continue my "blockstrings" with random spinning mixers since they're frame trips / not really block strings. Try horizontal spinning, safe version, to get in on me :).

If there's a lobby going on I'd like an invite if possible.

CFN: Sixfortyfive

Right when I go to bed. Curse you :).

If there's a lobby going on I'd like an invite if possible.

CFN: Sixfortyfive

Me too. I have a few minutes to spare. CFN: AdversaryOne

I can start one.

Attack him / make me scared to continue my "blockstrings" with random spinning mixers since they're frame trips / not really block strings. Try horizontal spinning, safe version, to get in on me :).

I think that worked for me a few times, but once I'm on the defensive, I kept thinking I could punish some of your normals but nope, just got crushed over and over lol. I'll try to come up with something better next time.

xabi

I can start one.

I think that worked for me a few times, but once I'm on the defensive, I kept thinking I could punish some of your normals but nope, just got crushed over and over lol. I'll try to come up with something better next time.

Just started one. What's your id?

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
I'm using this opportunity to try out a few cosmetic mods.

A39F859C9CF96C60EFE7E0DDCB337494888C44FB

Anyone know of any decent ones that aren't already on r/streetfightermods?

EDIT: Got dc'd. Think I'll take a break anyway. ggs

Gachikun just beat Daigo in FT5 set. Dude had to put a lot of effort but he made Rashid work

This wasn't his first time either. He beat Daigo in a FT15(15 to 13) online set a few months ago. He seems like he can be a real threat if he can actually attend events.

Edgeward

This wasn't his first time either. He beat Daigo in a FT15(15 to 13) online set a few months ago. He seems like he can be a real threat if he can actually attend events.

Which is unfortunate because he was talking about needing a sponsor or donations to make it to evo. And with no asian excellent adventures there isn't a nice way to promote him more. We need some low tier reps

sixghost

GGs! I needed to learn some Guile knowledge and that was really helpful.

GGs, the matches were good until you realized I can't tech throws for shit. Is there any trick to it, or do you just have good reactions? I've only played a few people who could do that as consistently as you.

Neoxon

Any Australians playing here? Keen for long sets.

CFN (PS4): ZeroX03
PSN: ZeroXZ03

CFN (PC): ZeroX-PC
Steam: ZeroX03
Some would say I'm the reverse of ready.
.....and I am. I still need to set-up my monitor after my little brother borrowed it. Not to mention the fact that I need to pick up new speakers to replace the ones that are crapping out on me.

GGs, the matches were good until you realized I can't tech throws for shit. Is there any trick to it, or do you just have good reactions? I've only played a few people who could do that as consistently as you.

I mostly just go by feel if that makes any sense. There are some good indicators like when someone throws a few jabs followed by walking towards you. If you can catch someone who likes to wake up throw you can shimmy them or neutral jump into a combo.

Astrael

Why you hit rematch if you gonna rage quit? I don't get it.

That's happened to me a lot today. Only thing that irritates me more is winning first match against a higher ranked person, barely losing second (last hit of last round), then the person doesn't want to run back the last fight of the set. Bonus points if they taunted while you were dizzy, because it's cool to taunt people lower rank than you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom