• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotia

Banned
we have been waiting all this time..
GraciousScentedKookaburra.gif

I can tell I'm going to love story mode so much lmao

convo

It's freaking hilarious that after all this time, they still didn't get the Zenny Shop going. What a waste of time; it really was too ambitious for them, or maybe even greedy since they obviously didn't build their online in a way to support their vision.

Zenny seemed like a mobile game model, maybe the online division wasn't thinking of anything besides that. Hey at least we get to see the dlc characters without having to pay for them in the story mode.

SSReborn

There's actually another video that has different scenes if you guys want me to post it.

I also think that may be what Sean looks like in this game.

That...was actually okay. Characters using moves from the damn game in the cutscenes for once? Okay.

And I thought that blond lady was a good person who just found Nash. I guess she's working for the Illuminati.

So Bison's plan is to do a Jin and create a bunch of chaos, thereby driving out Nec and using his body? Finally Bison does something evil on an openly large scale.

There's actually another video that has different scenes if you guys want me to post it.

I also think that may be what Sean looks like in this game.

Yes please.

Edzi

Good info dump from Capcom, and it seems like they've really learned from their mistakes regarding communication. Still, sad to see some people so blindly against this game that they're mucking up the new thread with driveby hate posts. This is probably the best news we've gotten regarding the game in a while, and yet they still wanna bash it.

MrCarter

Cheers for the video links guys. It seems Capcom have done a fantastic job so far on the story mode and it's looking to be the best in a fighting game in terms of artwork, style, cinematography, direction, visual effects and voice acting. Let's hope it delivers with a great plot also.

Skilletor

The crappy Bengus art story vignettes were a guilty pleasure of mine. I like the plot stuff and I'm eating this cinematic story mode shit up lol.

Same. Like...I'm one that doesn't give a damn about story in games at all, but playing a series for 20+ years, I actually do care about this shit.

Spoilers for video...and how fucking weird is it to spoiler tag something in an SF thread?

Guile and Charlie meeting up for the first time since his "death" got me legit hyped up. LIke...I can't wait for this shit

Xeteh

Surprised they didn't show off the 3D models for Juri, Balrog, Urien if they'll be playable later this month in story mode. Probably gonna wait on it, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom