• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotia

Banned
I'm pretty sure arcade mode's absence was known before the game launched, but vs CPU definitely wasn't. I remember being legit shocked (and pissed off) when people who got the game early said it wasn't there.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
I'm pretty sure arcade mode's absence was known before the game launched, but vs CPU definitely wasn't. I remember being legit shocked (and pissed off) when people who got the game early said it wasn't there.
So what you're saying is that we knew about the content even before launch and official reviews. Hmmmmm.

LakeEarth

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";206323417]Except functioning online that they spent 3 betas perfecting. Game launched as a 60 dollar training mode.[/QUOTE]

WRONG!

... there were 4 betas...

Shito

Not to be snarky or anything, but this all shows how much we moved from local coop a long time ago: nobody is ever considering the good old versus mode in those kinds of arguments.
To be honest, I would probably be a bit more angry at the game if I was not able to play it nearly every day at work in some awesome conditions, without caring about the solo content, online mode or matchmaking / netcode.

LakeEarth

On SF5 launch I had a friend come over to check it out. I told him to bring an extra controller, but he forgot. Due to its state at launch, we had to resort to (sniffle) survival mode and training mode with the AI on. It was not a great time.

wbacon is in the other thread answering questions.

Is this Capcom? Because this is like a weekly thing of answering questions.

And I like it.

MrCarter

My new phone wallpaper.

image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom