• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dee Jay

tQHkftE.jpg

beautiful

kasane

so i havent plaeyd in a while and there is still no rage quit punishment? And it seems like capcom cant even fix a damn cash shop? They even suck at takign our hard earned money? Its total whining at this point with me tbh

so i havent plaeyd in a while and there is still no rage quit punishment? And it seems like capcom cant even fix a damn cash shop? They even suck at takign our hard earned money? Its total whining at this point with me tbh

They will start taking our "hard earned money" by the end of the shop. Personally, I think it's better that they're just using existing storefronts instead of making some arbitrary "currency".

Zerojul

People talk about characters they want in the game, how about ones you hope never make it in?

Top 3 - Rufus, Viper, Seth.
Seth, Twelve and that's it. I have priorities and characters I like far more than others but those two are the only ones I'd really like out of the game forever.

So, remember that gif posted here a couple of days ago that had Ryu countering Nash's EX Moonsault and someone said it was only because he parried?

That was BS. I just had it done to me and it was a regular, full hit, up close Moonsault that I should have been able to combo off of.

Capcom needs to fix this. Isn't the move supposed to be in Nash's favor on hit?

Also, WTF Windows 10 (I just upgraded) just shut off the game after I got the last hit on my opponent. They're going to think I RQ for winning the match.

myco666

This matchmaking is making the climb to Gold so hard. I got to Ultra Silver and I still get matched with only Super Bronze and Bronze players that net me 20lp and 10lp max. Now I lost one game and lost 118lp.

This matchmaking is making the climb to Gold so hard. I got to Ultra Silver and I still get matched with only Super Bronze and Bronze players that net me 20lp and 10lp max. Now I lost one game and lost 118lp.

Blame that eight frames bro. Or just use that Bipson. Gotta do that V-Trigger Can you see me? Shenanigans. Gets you to gold every time. I got to gold by hover handing. Just used Dhalsim and his stretchy punch along with his weakened keep away. You'll get to Gold eventually. And then fight platinum people and wonder what the fuck happened with the matchmaking.

myco666

Blame that eight frames bro. Or just use that Bipson. Gotta do that V-Trigger Can you see me? Shenanigans. Gets you to gold every time. I got to gold by hover handing. Just used Dhalsim and his stretchy punch along with his weakened keep away. You'll get to Gold eventually. And then fight platinum people and wonder what the fuck happened with the matchmaking.

Ahh yes it must have been the eight frames that made me lose and not that I thought the match was going to be free like most matches against Super Bronzes. I guess I get to Gold eventually but man do I feel like I am still really bad at the game. Can't anti-air properly, I jump too much, execution errors and I am so bad at footsies. I don't really get how I even managed to get this far considering how I am missing really important stuff.

Ahh yes it must have been the eight frames that made me lose and not that I thought the match was going to be free like most matches against Super Bronzes. I guess I get to Gold eventually but man do I feel like I am still really bad at the game. Can't anti-air properly, I jump too much, execution errors and I am so bad at footsies. I don't really get how I even managed to get this far considering how I am missing really important stuff.

Eight Frames is going to be a running joke at some point. Just like "I teched that throw." and Dear god please. Don't let me go 0-2.

But after playing a lot of KOF and just stuffing hyper hops, jump ins, hyper CD's and all that shit, I can really feel like there's so much shit where "I swear I blocked that." It's just some lingering feeling where I don't feel like it's quite right yet.

If this was Season 2 how happy/dissapointed would you be

Akuma
Sagat
Sakura
Viper
Sean
Oro

The only one I have a problem with is Sean cause it makes no sense. He's already(Story-wise) the weakest character in SF3, you can't make him even weaker.

Switch the Sean with Abel and it's perfect.

zerosystem02

Neo Member
So, remember that gif posted here a couple of days ago that had Ryu countering Nash's EX Moonsault and someone said it was only because he parried?

That was BS. I just had it done to me and it was a regular, full hit, up close Moonsault that I should have been able to combo off of.

Capcom needs to fix this. Isn't the move supposed to be in Nash's favor on hit?

Also, WTF Windows 10 (I just upgraded) just shut off the game after I got the last hit on my opponent. They're going to think I RQ for winning the match.

Windows shutting off the game could be caused by the tabtip process try ending that process before starting Street Fighter V

OMG I just faced and beat the most annoying, yolo Ken ever named Apache81. Random DPs, runs in low mk into DP, constantly trying to crossup and mashing throw. Dude was nonstop. I was starting to wonder if he was even looking at the screen.

Time to take a break.
Just faced and beat this guy again. Jesus Christ...

Capcom servers, please.

Windows shutting off the game could be caused by the tabtip process try ending that process before starting Street Fighter V
I disabled the touchkey option. I have no idea what that is but it seems to be working so far. If it shuts off again I'll try your suggestion. Thanks I really appreciate the help.

I'd be fine with Decapre. She is a unique character in playstyle. Evil Ryu would be dull, but it would be a character that lots of people would play as and buy so I wouldn't hold it against Capcom.

It would make more sense for Evil Ryu to be a v-trigger.

You know pretty soon they'll add "CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTING STYLE!!"

But yeah, that money. You may be right about that.

I'd be fine with Decapre. She is a unique character in playstyle. Evil Ryu would be dull, but it would be a character that lots of people would play as and buy so I wouldn't hold it against Capcom.

Evil Ryu was my boy in SF4, I loved that guy. But I understand why they wouldn't add him. If they did he would probably just be a cheap way to add another character in season 3 or 4. If we get another shoto then Akuma is definitely the next guy. My secondary is Yun but I'm sure a lot of people would cringe at the idea of him coming back as well.

It would make more sense for Evil Ryu to be a v-trigger.

You know pretty soon they'll add "CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTING STYLE!!"

But yeah, that money. You may be right about that.

I'd prefer him as a new character. But if it was between this or nothing at all then I'd love to see this if Capcom decided to add new mechanics like a 2nd V Trigger or 2nd critical art. Just give him the look,his signature axe kick move that can lead to big damage(which he can only use as Evil Ryu), and maybe a slight damage boost on his normals and specials instead of stun like Denjin Ryu and we can call it a day.

I'd prefer him as a new character. But if it was between this or nothing at all then I'd love to see this if Capcom decided to add new mechanics like a 2nd V Trigger or 2nd critical art. Just give him the look,his signature axe kick move that can lead to big damage(which he can only use as Evil Ryu), and maybe a slight damage boost on his normals and specials instead of stun like Denjin Ryu and we can call it a day.

Giving Ryu MORE damage *shudders*

He'll probably be a full fledged character, though I'd imagine he'll show up on season 3 at the earliest.

Giving Ryu MORE damage *shudders*

My quick idea is that he gains slightly more damage on his normals and gets a new special that only works in V Trigger mode. But his mobility, normals, specials aren't enhanced. So he can't walk faster like Birdie, charge his fireball like Ryu, or get torpedo himself full screen like Cammy. The damage potential would be crazy good, but he has to get it honestly the way Ryu does now.

Speaking of that though, I do hope they add a new mechanic to the the 2017 balance update. It doesn't have to be multiple critical arts or V Trigger but I'd like to see something new to change things up.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
People getting mentally guard broken in this game is kinda ugly. I know you anti aired me 25 times but I have a good feeling about jump #26.

People getting mentally guard broken in this game is kinda ugly. I know you anti aired me 25 times but I have a good feeling about jump #26.

Oh man, I got matched up 3 times with a Necalli that just JUMPED ALL THE TIME.

Jumped. I AA'd.

Jumped. I AA'd.

Jumped. I AA'd.

Jumped. I AA'd.

Repeat until he lost the round. Literally, that's all he did in that round.

And he was Gold. I now realize that rank means nothing unless you're platinum or above.

entremet

Any PS4 players using PS3 stick?

My TE is not as responsive anymore.

I wonder if it's the drivers, or the game itself. I haven't played in a while, but I'm back on due to the new characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom