• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I'm getting more and more excited for the story mode, something I didn't think I'd say.

BTW, there was a post on the r/streetfighter subreddit claiming that the recent maintenance has fixed the matchmaking issues, specifically the whole getting ranked with people leagues above/below you. Can anyone confirm if it really is "fixed"?

Csr

Capcom needs to sign Sakura over to Namco to do her justice given Namco's given us the best Akuma in over a decade.

Akuma in Tekken 7 looks too much like a neanderthal for my tastes, i didn't like his design in mvc3 that much either.
My favorite design was in 3s, the badass cool silent type.

After months of getting figured out after the first game and beat the next two, now I'm the one who is downloading their habits and dominating after the first game. I'm starting to focus on what they are doing instead of just what I'm doing. It's becoming easier to anticipate and force the other person to do what I want them to do by giving them less options to work with.

I can almost feel the moments where I'm transitioning into a better player and look back and realize what I was doing to get beat all those times in the past.

A 1 bar V-trigger character would be kinda neat. It would be a timed thing like Karin's and would give him access to an ability that he normally wouldn't have but of course it comes at the cost of his V-reversal. And his normals don't cancel into V-trigger and even if they do, it's wildly unsafe like birdie's.

After months of getting figured out after the first game and beat the next two, now I'm the one who is downloading their habits and dominating after the first game. I'm starting to focus on what they are doing instead of just what I'm doing. It's becoming easier to anticipate and force the other person to do what I want them to do by giving them less options to work with.

I can almost feel the moments where I'm transitioning into a better player and look back and realize what I was doing to get beat all those times in the past.

nice! keep it up bro.

Palom

I still have a code for M.Bison's battle costume from preordering the game on Amazon, for US PSN. If anyone wants to beat me in a best 3 out of 5 set with M.Bison, I'll give them the code. PM me your CFN ID.

I still have a code for M.Bison's battle costume from preordering the game on Amazon, for US PSN. If anyone wants to beat me in a best 3 out of 5 set with M.Bison, I'll give them the code. PM me your CFN ID.

I'm up for the challenge if its not to late.
CfN-killu4what

MadGear

Capcoms SFV team is so pathetic in so many ways. Do they actually think this will have any sort of effect? I know that this guy gets some bizarre form of love from this community and to be fair, what he does is impressive (I would love to see how he does it), but this isn't a punishment because I'm sure these points and ranks have little to no meaning to him. He will just shrug it off and start cheating his way to the top again and again. What is Capcom's message here? Cheat in any other game and you will get your account banned temporarily or for life, yet this guy remains free to waste everyone's time.

Edit: Unless of course they actually banned him after all and he just remains in the leaderboard with 0LP, but I'm sure we will start seeing him accumulate points again

Nah, this guy has sniped Pro Talk back in Ultra even. He's been on so many popular streams, he's like a minor FGC celebrity lol.

Yeah, I know about Tool_assisted but I just thought they actually bothered to do something about him after he sniped CPT. Could have also been in relation to the maintenance that happened recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom