• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the advice you guys. Even you robotzombie. I really appreciate it and I'll be trying your suggestions out tomorrow if I face another Mika.

Shadoken, I took a screen shot of your post and will be reviewing it while in training. Thanks again.

Kashiwaba

After playing against so many rage quitters it's getting easier to recognize them especially when they have a high rank if there rank is super silver + and they are too easy to beat then there is a 95% chance you're against a rage quitter.

Skilletor

Might be him. I remember a lot of people singing Birdie's praises during the beta(s).
That's some dedication, double-dipping to get access a month before hand to a character that isn't even the final version.

If it was Ibuki, I'd do it.

I mean...I already bought it twice, but if I hadn't, and it would get me access to Ibuki...I would. It's going to suck for people that love the character to see a constant flow of vids and have no access to them.

If it was Ibuki, I'd do it.

I mean...I already bought it twice, but if I hadn't, and it would get me access to Ibuki...I would. It's going to suck for people that love the character to see a constant flow of vids and have no access to them.

I'm really looking forward to Ibuki as well. only 2 weeks (assuming no July delay)!

Skilletor

Man...love this game so much. Played about 3-4 hours last night in a lobby with a few platinum level friends. Learning so much. Just making me hungry for Ibuki.

So glad that Capcom is committed to growing this game because it's definitely my favorite SF ever.

BlizzKrut

Banned
Gill

gill.jpg

Neoxon

Man...love this game so much. Played about 3-4 hours last night in a lobby with a few platinum level friends. Learning so much. Just making me hungry for Ibuki.

So glad that Capcom is committed to growing this game because it's definitely my favorite SF ever.
Same, I'm glad Capcom's staying the course for long-term support of this game.

I have a gut feeling that we'll see Gill in the Cinematic Story Mode.

Pompadour

Gill was such a terrible boss...but atleast he's no Seth.

Yeah, I kind of prefer no new boss in V to Seth. Gill was also a dumb design I'm not fond of but his bullshit angel wing super, ressurected, and his ridiculous quotes made up for that. Seth didn't have anything nearly as cool.

Might need to buy the PC version of the game if/when a method to play Balrog from story mode surfaces before his official release.

Same here. I really want to play boxer and urien the most out of all the DLC characters. Hopefully Capcom doesn't start cracking down on mods when it does happen.

Urien wears a suit in 3rd Strike, wait and see if he rips it off in game before being dissapointed.
We'll see. So far SFV doesn't have those small touches from previous games. That's something Ono has disappointed me with his time in charge.

Where's my boy Don chan?

Tight work, Garrett
The only issue is Nadeshiko doesn't seem to be classed as a physics object. Even if you replace her fully with a character and their PhysicsAsset file the physics just doesn't work. So that limits what costumes she can have to an extent. :p

EDIT: actually I literally just noticed that Cammy's JACKET works but her hair doesn't. Her jacket uses Apex Physics. So that's interesting.

Dubz

Jumped on today for the first time in a while and of course got rage quitted on several times on ranked and in battle lounge of all places.

I may be the biggest SFV fan out there, but the fact that they still have nothing to stop RQ's is kinda funny.

Also where's the Zenny? Store still doesn't take real cash? Why?

Neoxon

Jumped on today for the first time in a while and of course got rage quitted on several times on ranked and in battle lounge of all places.

I may be the biggest SFV fan out there, but the fact that they still have nothing to stop RQ's is kinda funny.

Also where's the Zenny? Store still doesn't take real cash? Why?
They ditched the Zenny system in exchange for using the PlayStation/Steam Stores. The paid store will be up alongside Ibuki & the Cinematic Story Mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom