• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piccoro

The best stage in the game:
2QMr3Uh.jpg

Oh man, this looks awesome!

Shame they have the same stage music as the originals =/

Really? I heard that the kanzuki stage daytime had different music. Is there any confirmation on that?

EDIT: Even if they do though, I won't mind. The music is just one of the things that is consistently fantastic in this game. Except for
Laura's shitty theme

Alchemist

Really? I heard that the kanzuki stage daytime had different music. Is there any confirmation on that?

EDIT: Even if they do though, I won't mind. The music is just one of the things that is consistently fantastic in this game. Except for
Laura's shitty theme

It might not be final, but when they were showing story mode at E3, the music was the same.

It might not be final, but when they were showing story mode at E3, the music was the same.

When they showed off Guile on WSO, airforce base had Apprentice Alley's theme so its possible the E3 build didn't have the music.

Speaking of music? Why isn't there an option to choose between character themes and stage themes regardless on what modes you fight in?

Good fucking question. really irritated that this STILL isn't a thing. such a basic feature

Caj814

Laura's shitty theme

Speaking of music? Why isn't there an option to choose between character themes and stage themes regardless on what modes you fight in?

『Inaba Resident』;208000734 said:
When they showed off Guile on WSO, airforce base had Apprentice Alley's theme so its possible the E3 build didn't have the music.
I hope that's the case.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

LakeEarth

No traditional Ibuki costume? That's a bit of a surprise.

Who would pay $4 for FANG's alternate costume. His hatless head is so fucking ugly.

HardRojo

Because common sense wasn't part of the development of this game. It's a simple toggle and I'm surprised Capcom hasn't even mentioned it. 2P not being able to choose to go back to character select screen is also a big oversight considering the competitive aspect of the game.

Anyways, I'll be on vacation in about 3 weeks so I'll jump back to this game then, I'm rusty as fuck right now, I'm sure.

Caj814

Yeah, I'm super surprised it's not in at all yet.

I love her normal and premium, though.

Pretty sure that will be the name of the patch that will contain not only her legacy costume but other ones that are MIA. Or if you're on PC you'll probably find a mod floating around within a few weeks.

LakeEarth

Seriously. I'm sick of hearing some of the character themes. Well, other than Rashid's, but when I face a Rashid his theme is distracting because I hear it so rarely.

Who would pay $4 for FANG's alternate costume. His hatless head is so fucking ugly.
I like to think that I'm a big enough fan of FANG that I'd be willing to pay for any premium costumes for him but .... no.

I just can't. That shit is hideous.

You're surprised that boring brown outfit isn't in the first batch of 4€ costumes? Really?

None of the premium outfits thus far have been classic/throwbacks, honestly don't know why anyone would expect Ibuki's to be.

Most of the premium costumes are pretty bad imo.

That Freddy Mercury Birdie one had real potential but it doesn't look that good in-game.

Zangief's is God-Tier. Nash is also pretty legit, and all the pre-order ones are good.

Mika's is also God-Tier. Rest are okish.

FANG is Garbage-Tier.

Neoxon

That Freddy Mercury Birdie one had real potential but it doesn't look that good in-game.

Zangief's is God-Tier. Nash is also pretty legit, and all the pre-order ones are good.

FANG is Garbage-Tier.
Guile also has a pretty good premium costume.

Skilletor

I'm about 50/50 on the premium alts.

Love: Chun, Ryu, Charlie, Ibuki, Cammy, Guile

I think the rest are okay, save Alex and Ken who look awful.

Only buying the 5 above though.

Alchemist

FANG is Garbage-Tier.

Nash definitely has one of the cooler ones. Mika's is also pretty dope and looks even better in motion.

I already have Ryu, Chun, Cammy and the DLC characters so I'll only be buying Karin's as she's my main.

Whales

Banned
Might be more of a technical limitation than a creative one.

I don't believe that tbh

SFV isn't that great looking of a game, it's scope is way more limited than open world games or other games like that

Yet the hairs look like complete garbage, banana hairs, they have like 0 texture, seems like a design choice for some reason

Not asking for crazy hair physics here, just hair that doesn't look like shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom