• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edzi

Ibuki's looks alright.

Alex is so ugly.

I've grown kind of fond of Alex's story outfit, but I don't think I'll ever seriously use the battle costume. As far as the DLC alts go, I think Ibuki's is by far the best, with Guile's being okay and Alex's being hideous.

Also, I asked this in the stick thread but I might as well ask here too: Does anyone think translucent red buttons/balltop would look good on the HRAPV? I'm having trouble visualizing it.

JayEH

Ibuki's premium looks great. I can see how you can mistake that for Juri though especially with the hair lol.

did they take these screenshots on a potato? What is this?

ken_battle.jpg

What happened to his hand.

Check out RB, he has the best Alex imo. His match vs Kazunoko at Stunfest was hype.
I watched them a while ago. That and his ranked match footage made for pretty good watches. Personally I would have gone for more lp power bombs after AA jabs, but I can respect his decisions.
I'm fully expecting a DLC pack next year for SF3's 20th anniversary that gives you the SF3 character's traditional outfits.
What they should have done for the returning SFV cast right from the start.

I'm still kind of shocked at just how much better it looks. I fully expect everyone to set it as their favorite stage, so I'm looking forward to seeing it nonstop online.
There's a Time of day mod in the PC version that looks almost as good but there's a huge performance hit when you get near the the waterfall. The skybox is lacking as well.

Can't wait for this.

I don't think it'll be too common online cuz lol 70K.

or survival mode nerfs

This is what really needs to happen.
Never mind it being hard, its just boring.
Hard survival is just dumb. You mindlessly go through the first 30 or so levels for about 15 mins and then get your ass bodied because the cpu decides to just start reading inputs and there's nothing you can do about it. You waste your time and get nothing for it. They should either nerf the difficulty spike or lower the amount of levels.

『Inaba Resident』;208016944 said:
Hard survival is just dumb. You mindlessly go through the first 30 or so levels for about 15 mins and then get your ass bodied because the cpu decides to just start reading inputs and there's nothing you can do about it. You waste your time and get nothing for it. They should either nerf the difficulty spike or lower the amount of levels.

I just want Laura's 10th colour :(

Alchemist

or survival mode nerfs

I'm sure I read an interview months ago which said they had plans to "refine" Survival but who knows how much of a priority that is to them. I hate how some of the best colors are so conveniently locked behind Hard mode.

LakeEarth

Yeah, I won't do hard survival unless the character can abuse the AI effectively, ie. Ken and Rashid. I tried Alex, as the AI can get fooled by repeated headbutts, but it just isn't consistent enough.

Edzi

I wish he kept the default shades for his premium outfit.

I wish they'd let us mix and match different accessories, like in KI. Seriously, they'd make tons of money and everyone would be happy with more customization options.

ArjanN

I wish they'd let us mix and match different accessories, like in KI. Seriously, they'd make tons of money and everyone would be happy with more customization options.

I kind of like some consistency though, it's easy to get into a Tekken situation where half the people online have some ridiculous garish mishmash costume.

they should add new colors and leave the old ones alone. i bet they will just be purchasable with fm in the future.

matchmaking has been better lately and limiting search by system works quite well currently. i can just limit to ps4 and chill. still getting score upload errors from time to time, but it's better now. patiently awaiting next maintenance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom