• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

galvenize

We can go deeper

tnf0m9u9q26x.jpg

So, who has tips on how to beat Karin with Guile? I've been using Guile since SFII and I've never had this much trouble with a Guile match up until now.

So, who has tips on how to beat Karin with Guile? I've been using Guile since SFII and I've never had this much trouble with a Guile match up until now.

Just throwing out sonic booms isn't gonna win you anything here.

Never let her get a jump-in.

Don't play footsies with her.

Try to bait out jumps or v-skills by using your v-skill and not cancelling it into the sonic cross.

You really need to have solid and patient defense for this matchup I feel.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Seeing this Balrog design, I doubt we'll get Dudley anytime soon. His V-Skill is a command dash with follow-ups and he can combo from an overhead and a crouching light kick. They're too similar. Even the resets looked Dudley-esque.

Skilletor

Seeing this Balrog design, I doubt we'll get Dudley anytime soon. His V-Skill is a command dash with follow-ups and he can combo from an overhead and a crouching light kick. They're too similar. Even the resets looked Dudley-esque.

I pretty much agree. Especially with all of the target combos they've given Rog.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas

I was saying

Well, they might modify Dudley's moveset to further distinguish between the two but you're right. We're probably not seeing him for quite a while.

Ryce

Capcom even considered giving him an alt costume based on Dudley in this game.

TCkBMKR.png

This whole story mode shebang they're doing with the season 1 cast really makes me interested in what they might do with the Season 2 cast. This idea of a sort of early free trial for the new characters in story mode is great.

I hope they do something. Maybe give us an option to play DLC characters we don't own in practice mode just to get a feel for them, in case we don't actually want them.

I'm one of those people where I'm probably gonna buy every character that comes out for the sake of convenience, but if this game ever gets into the f2p play everyone wants it to be in, that's a good way to do it.

Killer Instinct does it like that, right?

We can go deeper

Hnnnngggggg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom