• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeteh

Capcomfighters will have a VOD on Twitch and they upload the clips on YouTube.

Only issue is CapcomFighters' vods are behind a subscriber wall. Hopefully the video gets put up elsewhere later. There's a good chance there will be more Balrog on CPT tonight.

Rog basically looks like Bison with overheads and a better anti-air. That'll probably be enough for me to switch to him.

He still likely won't be top-tier in a game where having get out of jail free moves on your wakeup is so important though. Mika completely embarassed him on the UK stream.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I have anti-air envy seeing this st.mk(?). It's beautiful. Also interesting how they specifically mentioned his standing jab not being an anti-air.

Rog basically looks like Bison with overheads and a better anti-air. That'll probably be enough for me to switch to him.

He still likely won't be top-tier in a game where having get out of jail free moves on your wakeup is so important though. Mika completely embarassed him on the UK stream.
But Mika doesn't have any "get out of jail free moves" on wake-up.

Shadoken

It doesn't beat correctly timed meaties, Mika can be completely bullied on wakeup

"Bullied" seems too strong. She's not free on wakeup , Not every KD leads to a proper Meaty situation.

Having an Armored wakeup move and 3f Jab puts her ahead of chars who dont have either of those. Her V-Reversal also leads to KD. I wouldn't call her "Free" to offense.

Nobody really has a "Get out of Jail" card.

juri fan art

tumblr_o9f37xS1tU1s70s7yo1_1280.jpg

Village

I know it serves a practical purpose, but damn if FeetBoyz aren't getting pandered to!

that doen't seem like it serves like practical purpose, she could have had the boots or the shoes that the amazing spiderman costume has where its worked into the costume and it would have been fine.

I wonder how quickly someone will mod it to where that black material is skin, like it was originally meant to be before Capcom got scared.

But this would have been the sickest looking outfit if they made the toes covered up with black material as well.

To be fair, I actually prefer it without the skin showing. she just looks cooler to me.

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
Balrogs story alt is to good

" Hey you know the suit alt and Blinged out alt everyone liked. Lets just put them together"

Hah, pretty much. Only Rog can make it work.

Correct, so try to finish story/survival/trials with Guile and Alex before Friday. If you don't intend to buy them, that is.

Thanks for the reminder.

Man, I had a rough couple of nights getting back in the groove with Laura, dropping below 2500 LP in the process. But it feels good to clamber back up towards Ultra Silver.

Feels even better when you completely outplay a Rashid and their shenanigans. It makes such a difference knowing what you can and can't punish, and I can much more consistently see that stupid roll-kick tick throw coming now.

Karins and Ryus still give me a hard time. A semi-decent Ryu can make me look so dumb.

If their whole thing is having each character be unique then I doubt they'd pick the most Shoto-like RS character.
I love the guy with the baseball bat but I hope it's not silly characters like him and the volleyball girl.

Maybe the thug guy with the spikey hair and the knife would be cool.
To be fair, I actually prefer it without the skin showing. she just looks cooler to me.
I agree. You can never go wrong with purple and black.

kirblar

I wonder how quickly someone will mod it to where that black material is skin, like it was originally meant to be before Capcom got scared.

But this would have been the sickest looking outfit if they made the toes covered up with black material as well.
Going back to Laura's model, it's pretty clear her butt's likely a "fix" like Juri's is as well.

Going back to Laura's model, it's pretty clear her butt's likely a "fix" like Juri's is as well.
Oh, it absolutely is. No doubt. In fact, the SFV strategy guide has concept art where multiple designs have her butt exposed.

Maybe they figure they'd be pushing it since they already had Mika with the booty out? Slapping that badonk and everything.

DunpealD

If their whole thing is having each character be unique then I doubt they'd pick the most Shoto-like RS character.

Batsu isn't that shoto outside of projectiles. Hideo would be Shoto-like.

I love the guy with the baseball bat but I hope it's not silly characters like him and the volleyball girl.

Maybe the thug guy with the spikey hair and the knife would be cool.

I agree. You can never go wrong with purple and black.

My pick would be Daigo. Always looking boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom