• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how quickly someone will mod it to where that black material is skin, like it was originally meant to be before Capcom got scared.

But this would have been the sickest looking outfit if they made the toes covered up with black material as well.

hell nah, the black chest provides the perfect balance of black in the overall design. I wouldn't be surprised at all if this isn't about "getting scared" and actually one of the lead artists just seeing it looking much better this way.

The bare chest works if there is more bare skin, basically if you remove all black patches and make them skin. Otherwise it's just horribly unbalanced and messy.

mbpm1

Thanks, man.

Also, Sagat tease?

13438948_822656524500683_9157780578432590571_n.jpg

Ono is glad he can continue the teasing game he lost with the data leaks.

It'll be a new tiger based character, completely unrelated to Sagat

hell nah, the black chest provides the perfect balance of black in the overall design. I wouldn't be surprised at all if this isn't about "getting scared" and actually one of the lead artists just seeing it looking much better this way.

The bare chest works if there is more bare skin, basically if you remove all black patches and make them skin. Otherwise it's just horribly unbalanced and messy.

I prefer the black and purple as well. It looks great.
Ono is glad he can continue the teasing game he lost with the data leaks.

It'll be a new tiger based character, completely unrelated to Sagat
A new character named Tiger.

Quesa

I've said it several times at this point but her new design looks fucking awesome. People acting like its censorship are insane. Juri looks godlike.

the black undershirt is

a) more practical
b) makes her stand out from the like twelve other iterations of that design (Jill, Catwoman, that one costume in Gravity Rush)

I've said it several times at this point but her new design looks fucking awesome. People acting like its censorship are insane. Juri looks godlike.

I mean, it very well could be censorship. It's happened in the past with this game. But with that said, even if Juri is censored, they did a good job at it. Great alternative to the original outfit that we've all seen in the story mode.

Menitta

I'm starting to slowly realize I'll just never be good at fighting games. I try to get better but I have too many bad habits.

Edit: I say as I get a perfect. Lol.

Watching Balrog gameplay.

Capcom needs to fix the input lag like right now. As well adjusting the input delay for online matches. He can easily be top tier in the online side.

Xeteh

He was thinking about playing piano probably

Still, this episode was fun as hell. Can't wait for the update.

Also, Combofiend not talking about Juri. That hurt.

Why would he? She's at least a month out if not two. As much as I can't wait for Juri why would he talk about her? Two characters are coming out this week, there's a new mode too... there's other things to talk about.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
yeah here's a comparison

tumblr_o9fzckIsA51ua3ziio1_100.png
tumblr_o9fzckIsA51ua3ziio4_250.png

tumblr_o9fzckIsA51ua3ziio2_250.jpg

That's so awesome.

==================================

Has anyone else recently been having fps issues? I haven't touched SFV in weeks, and what went from me playing at a constant 60fps is now hitting 20-15fps territory after the game is running for about 8 minutes or so. Looking at both my CPU and GPU and nothing appears to be acting out of line... so I'm guessing may a recent windows update caused some shenanigans? :lol

Nothing, but they're really really good.

So are a lot of other characters in the game. There are a ton of characters that naturally have the advantage over Nash. He's just in the spotlight because Infiltration uses him and Infiltration is really, really good. If Infiltration played Bison we'd be talking about how good Bison is right now.

Edgeward

Could that also possibly mean that maybe they make it so it saves your training options like no stun? Or save your dummy select so it's not always Ken's ugly mug? I need them QoL changes

I was talking to people in the discord chat this morning about setups to make reversal DPs whiff using Nash, so I thought I'd show an example here:

VOVYp9.gif

The idea is slight pause after HK slash, then do a jaguar kick. The strength you can use is different depending on the character, but MK is always meaty if your opponent quick rises and you can combo into bMK xx soul steal. Against Ryu you can use the light jaguar kick to make his DP whiff because his shoryuken doesn't have a lot of horizontal range.

You have to pause after the slash, though. If you do the jaguar kick with reversal timing your opponent's dp will autocorrect and you'll get hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom