• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Brett

I'm reminded how shit downloading is on Playstation. How has it been like this since fucking PS3 lol. Chomping at the bit to see if it works!

I meant real people.

Also, it says it's stated for tomorrow, so somebody clearly fucked up. And Valve is on Valve time of course.
I wouldn't call it fucked up that they released something free a day earlier than was expected.

Also, I don't think Valve's the one to blame here. It's up to the developers to push whatever the fuck they want through Steam, Valve doesn't do as much checking for content updates as Sony/Microsoft does.
Just saw a nude one on twitter.

Could I get a link for umm..... Do I really need to give a reason?

KingBroly

Banned
I wouldn't call it fucked up that they released something free a day earlier than was expected.

Also, I don't think Valve's the one to blame here. It's up to the developers to push whatever the fuck they want through Steam, Valve doesn't do as much checking for content updates as Sony/Microsoft does.

Could I get a link for umm..... Do I really need to give a reason?

I know this is Sony's fault, but man, I wish Valve would get off their asses and move sometimes. Also the SF5 page on Steam is BUSTED. It keeps crashing.

I've gotta wonder why a character like Alex is stuck with a 4 framer. Slow normals and no true reversal makes for some frustrating matchups in this game.
Grappler tax.

Eh, I disagree. If we're just talking about Ryu, his st. LP beats almost any jump in cleanly, including crossups, and completely removes the utility of his other AA options. Why cr. HP or DP when a LP lets you react later, works more often, AND gives you a free mixup afterwards?

Because LP only does 30 damage which is relatively little when you're trying to dissuade your opponent from doing something. The crossup thing is a little weird(and frankly has more to do with hurtboxes than LP's hitbox) but I'm not against lights beating jump ins. That said, basically every AA gives you a free mixup, so I'm not counting that as a point towards the LP. The extra frames due to LP's fast recovery only matter if the Ryu player doesn't understand his own framedata. The mixups are basically all the same no matter which AA you choose.

how do you make it download from PC version of PSN store ?

Go here:
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...ion)/cid=UP0102-CUSA01200_00-SF5GENERALSTORY0

put it in your cart, check out. Then select download to your PS4. Your PS4 needs to be at least in Rest mode if not on for this.

EDIT: Try removing it from your cart, logging out then log back in and try again.

It slowed all the way down :/ on 4.421/8.130GB now and it says 13 mins left.

Damn you PSN!

raven777

Go here:
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...ion)/cid=UP0102-CUSA01200_00-SF5GENERALSTORY0

put it in your cart, check out. Then select download to your PS4. Your PS4 needs to be at least in Rest mode if not on for this.

EDIT: Try removing it from your cart, logging out then log back in and try again.

I tried removing, logging out and loging back in and tried it again. I still get this message.

iikzGzO.jpg

I tried removing, logging out and loging back in and tried it again. I still get this message.

iikzGzO.jpg
Hmm. Try it from a mobile device if you have one?

Sorry, I don't have any other suggestions.

So it's not playable but hey, look on the bright side. We're all pre-loading the DLC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom