• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeteh

I should try to beat normal survival with Bison or FANG seeing as they're the ones I haven't finished it with yet. I'm terrible with both though.

The dream is dead. May Gief watch over us all.

I should try to beat normal survival with Bison or FANG seeing as they're the ones I haven't finished it with yet. I'm terrible with both though.
Those are the 2 characters I managed to do hard survival with. Bison is easy to cheese but FANG is a fucking war of attrition.

The following is meant for Hard survival though some of it is also applicable to medium:

The trick for Bison is to do the head stomp, the d+u kick move, land on the enemy and then move forward. Right at the last second, move back and press a punch button to do the follow up to that move. If they try to anti-air, it'll be in the wrong direction and you can get big damage off of that. It's really really easy.

For FANG, you can just rush down for like 20 rounds or so, then you have to start relying on the poison to carry you to victory. I just spammed the poison balls and kept everyone at bay and poisoned. Some were won with timeouts, some were won with regular KOs but every single one lasted at least 50 seconds. It was a hellish experience
but it was worth it.

Csr

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";208684909]
Sure thing. I've only been playing Nash for a few days but I like sitting in training mode.
[/QUOTE]

You can also safe jump cammy's reversal after h.scythe if she chooses neutral wake up by just holding up forward immediately, no manual timing required and you are safe if she uses back recovery.

I am on my phone so I can't post a gif but fuck me I wish I could express my sadness.
How about this one?

giphy.gif

This one is also good.
Is there a freecam mod? How do they get these shots?
Not sure what tools the artist used for SF5, he might have some details up on his website.

EDIT: Check here.

I think they call that brown nosing

That is the only mika costume I like, and Might get me to actually play that character, because that costume is so dumb I like it.
I used to think that it was unfair that the grapplers, R.Mika and Zangief, got the best premium costumes of the first batch.

But then they showed that amazing Karin beach premium costume. And now I am filled with hope that FANG and Birdie might get some genuinely good premium costumes one day.

Coda

I think they call that brown nosing

That is the only mika costume I like, and Might get me to actually play that character, because that costume is so dumb I like it.

Haha, it's a little too silly for my tastes but I'll still buy it. I really want Mika is a business suit with glasses though. She deserves a classy, professional, out of the ring type costume.

It's too late,
I'm going through the story mode again while I wait.
Well, at least it's not survival!

Wow, those look awesome.

I'm hoping I can play the game at this fidelity when I get my 1070. I love it.

Holy crap...you can see the embroidering on Chun's belt/waist ting.

http://barbarella.deadendthrills.com/imagestore/DET3/streetfighterv/large/spinningshit.png
lip-bite.gif

I'm so glad they released a PC version for this game and that it's crossplay. Really allows the amazing texture work to shine through.

Village

Haha, it's a little too silly for my tastes but I'll still buy it. I really want Mika is a business suit with glasses though. She deserves a classy, professional, out of the ring type costume.
I love when things get so silly it pushes back into my cool zone. Its why I like wrestling... and a lot of capcom franchises actually. Capcom makes dumb games.

I would like warm ups mika

I think i was sketching that at some point, I should finish it

but the idea is just Mika and Desh in warm ups, like one of em has like an addias type jacket with the sleves rolled up the other with a hoodie with the sleves rolled up tanks and like work out shorts and some new balance type shoes. Maybe mika actually wears glasses and her eyes are blue because of that so that outfit has glasses or something.

Just casual work out mika basically

so basically for Balrog, we got exactly what Balrog should be:

Has good buttons, good rushdown, good damage, good speed. Maybe has good mixup but I'm still not sold on that, but its balrog so its all fundamentals.

Edzi

so basically for Balrog, we got exactly what Balrog should be:

Has good buttons, good rushdown, good damage, good speed. Maybe has good mixup but I'm still not sold on that, but its balrog so its all fundamentals.

He sounds like a Balrog/Dudley mix this time around, which has me interested. If he actually feels like he plays like a real boxer, I might actually consider maining him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom