• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

jett

D-Member
Does nobody read what they buy before they buy it or something?

I got mixed feelings on her, I wanted her more like her 3s iteration, but that wasn't going to happen. I'm enjoying her more than sf4 though.

I had no issues and I logged on about an hour after maintenance was done. You can try opening your ports to see if they help.

Deja-fucking-vu.

I'm not doing shit.

Tried playing the story. Ended up repeatedly getting crashes during a fight at the end of the first act. At first I was worried my PS4 had overheated or something, but now I can't connect to the server and the game seems to be running fine when I booted up training, so I think it must be server side?

Koeta

Did they revoke the free play on DLC characters yet? I thought it was for the launch of this update but I'm still able to play them and they all show up as purchased but I didn't buy the season pass yet.

mFkiqt9.png

SkylineRKR

Balrog is amazing. I don't even play much charge but he's quite friendly to my scrubby self.

Might be his best incarnation. I mained him in SFIV and he feels good in V. Haven't looked into training and his moveset yet but I did complete his challenges. I like his V-skill and trigger.

jett

D-Member
Am I seeing things or is Pr_Rog trying to do crossups? :p

Ok? It was just a suggestion.

Yep, used it earlier.

Do you not play online? I've been opening ports for online games for years in general, not just SFV. It fixes issues with online games across the board.
Yeah well sorry about that, but it's just the same thing people told me back in February. I messed with my router for days. Opening up ports didn't do anything at all. Eventually Capcom fixed their shit. So I'm really not gonna bother with that again.

Durden77

So how is everything? Gotta run off to work. Hate my life. Does matchmaking seem to be working better?

EDIT : Wanted a little taste of Balrog before leaving but I can't log in. Wtf.

So how is everything? Gotta run off to work. Hate my life. Does matchmaking seem to be working better?

EDIT : Wanted a little taste of Balrog before leaving but I can't log in. Wtf.

Servers are melting right now... gotta hit retry about 50 times or so to actually get online- then hope you don't lose connection and forfeit your fight money after investing 3 plus hours to story mode...

Servers are melting right now... gotta hit retry about 50 times or so to actually get online- then hope you don't lose connection and forfeit your fight money after investing 3 plus hours to story mode...
Getting in is certainly a pain in the fucking ass right now but I don't think anyone has gotten dc'd since that mass DC like 5 hours ago.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Probably should have looked into this further before I blew my wad of 1 million+ fight money, but, uh, what *can't* you buy with real money?

I'm glancing through colors, titles, and profile designs right now, and they all have options to purchase with fight money, but I'm not seeing any way to purchase them with real currency. On Steam, btw.

Nuszka

Loading times in story mode are atrocious. Never thought that this gen i would experience 1 minute long loading > 3 sec cutscene !!! > 1 minute loading. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom