• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably should have looked into this further before I blew my wad of 1 million+ fight money, but, uh, what *can't* you buy with real money?

I'm glancing through colors, titles, and profile designs right now, and they all have options to purchase with fight money, but I'm not seeing any way to purchase them with real currency. On Steam, btw.

edit misread, yeah titles/colours/profiles

Shito

Messed around a bit with Boxer during the lunch break: I suck at charge characters, but he's a lot of fun to play with!
I could see myself work the character a little bit, if only to help my ground game -- I rely way too much on gimmicky cross-up attempts, at least with him I won't be tempted. ^^

Durden77

Loading times in story mode are atrocious. Never thought that this gen i would experience 1 minute long loading > 3 sec cutscene !!! > 1 minute loading. Wow.

That must be server side shit. When I was playing it offline last night loading times never got past like 3 seconds.

That's a real shame. I really thought they would fix this shit this time.

wamberz1

So uhhh... how are we supposed to play the story? If I hit download on the steam page it just launches the game and it's still greyed out.

So uhhh... how are we supposed to play the story? If I hit download on the steam page it just launches the game and it's still greyed out.

You have to download it seperately, as mentioned dozens of times on the past few pages..

Go to your dlc area of the game and make sure the dlc is checked and installed.

ZdkDzk

So how much do you get to play as Juri/Urien? How does Urien stand up to his 3rd Strike version?

game doesn't have charge partitioning. 3S combos were never an option.

They could have worked around it by giving him the option to tap back-forward durring a combo like Necalli in v-trigger (save charges maybe), but let him combo out of it as well. It's (effectively) there but it's limited. Problem solved.

Still experiencing a crash at the same exact part of the story. Managed to boot up the prior fight and everything works fine, but as soon as the Chun/Rashid fight in Act 1 starts the game crashes within a few seconds.

KAL2006

Banned
So has the matchmaking improved.

Also any online issues I want to come home from work in 4 hours and be able to have a smooth experience

Ban Puncher

It's okay to have some levels that are banned from tournament play like the beach.

Just so long as I don't ever have to look at the Training Level again.

Ryce

I'm a bit over halfway through story mode, but I've already fought on a bunch of new stage variants, like nighttime City in Chaos, a Shadaloo Base corridor, and the upper and lower levels of Shadaloo Base's control room. They're not flashy, but more stages means more variety. There's no reason for them to not be selectable.

Why am I not seeing how to get the story? I hit download and it just brings me in the game and there's no new story content.

These drive by posts man.., in steam go to the dlc area and make sure the checkbox for the DLC is ticked, for PSN add it through the website.

So this happened while playing story mode.

183EEA1ED14E67D9E0B3E074D94A6ACFD92F70FB

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
So wuts the deal with Urien, you can play just one match? No training mode? (I saw Li Joe practicing combos)
Im at work so i cant check thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom