• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alienous

I can't connect to the game server, the Story Mode shows up greyed out despite me downloading it twice.

I'm not giving this mess of a game a third chance.

I can't connect to the game server, the Story Mode shows up greyed out despite me downloading it twice.

I'm not giving this mess of a game a third chance.
While I agree it's very frustrating remember that today is basically like... SFV launch version 2. So there'll be a ton of traffic, more than they've seen since launch.

Not excusing it but there's about a 50% chance that new releases have functioning online on launch day.
^ People's champ.
:)

I've put my ps4 into DMZ, I've forwarded numerous ports and still I can't login to the Capcom servers.

PSN shows me Nat type 1 with 143mb down and 11mb up.....

I just don't understand

BlizzKrut

Banned
While I agree it's very frustrating remember that today is basically like... SFV launch version 2. So there'll be a ton of traffic, more than they've seen since launch.

Not excusing it but there's about a 50% chance that new releases have functioning online on launch day.

:)

WHERE'S MY ALEX?!

I'm kidding, please don't powerbomb me

Menitta

WHERE'S MY ALEX?!

I'm kidding, please don't powerbomb me

raw

Quesa

If you want to practice the real Juri while we wait for someone to cook up a better mod (thanks, Garrett!), it's pretty easy to practice with Rashid for a round, lose, then immediately try again. I've been trying to do Fuhajin into V-Skill setups on him.

Whales

Banned
downloaded the SFV DLC for story mode, installed it, it's still grayed out on the menu (PS4)

ayyy guess I aint playing it today :(

Steroyd

Oh boy, my Nash and Karin sucks in this game and I keep getting bodied by the AI, fuck you Bison as well, I got straight up murdered on the first fight in extra mode, this is going to take a while.

Menitta

Oh boy, my Nash and Karin sucks in this game and I keep getting bodied by the AI, fuck you Bison as well, I got straight up murdered on the first fight in extra mode, this is going to take a while.

There is an unreasonably difficult fight against Bison in the regular story mode!

Steroyd

There is an unreasonably difficult fight against Bison in the regular story mode!

I know it took me ages to do that and then the first fight in extra mode continues that but with less health, that said mad respect to Infiltration and how he got so far with Nash, all his moves gets stuffed so easily if you just rush him down at close range.

Xeteh

I played the story before the servers came up last night thinking I could get the FM by just doing a fight once they were back up and it didn't work. So I just went and did some Ibuki trials and when I decided to quit to go to bed and exited out of the trials back to the main menu it gave me the 30k FM for doing the story mode on normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom