• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skab

But would they create a unique animation for one DLC costume? It's not realistic to me.

Yeah, I don't know.

I just don't see him blow his cloths off just for aegis. So either his v trigger is different at release, or it's a costume on its own. But with it not being a costume in the files/how it's layered under his suit, it doesn't make much sense.

little did I know 4 of them would drop at once while I was broke af

4?

Yeah, I don't know.

I just don't see him blow his cloths off just for aegis. So either his v trigger is different at release, or it's a costume on its own. But with it not being a costume in the files/how it's layered under his suit, it doesn't make much sense.

What if it's tied his V-Skill? When I used him in story mode I dunno what it did except make his skin darker... which goes with the SF3 fight intro

little did I know 4 of them would drop at once while I was broke af

Only 2 dropped today though, Ibuki and Balrog. Just swipe that plastic.

What if it's tied his V-Skill? When I used him in story mode I dunno what it did except make his skin darker... which goes with the SF3 fight intro

Well Urien doesn't have an actual intro yet right? Could be possible that it would tie into it.

Edzi

Walk forward a little after the j.hk

Yeah, that trial had me stumped for a bit too.

Yeah, this story is doing nothing for me.

Goodbye Street Fighter V, I hardly knew ye.

Cool.

Sounds like you were already out but you just wanted one last thing to complain about.

Yuppp, though thankfully the reception of the latest patch seems to have been mostly positive. Not one negative SFV thread in sight!

Nah, I get the feeling his Super will rip off his clothes.

Skab

V skill gives his charge moves one hit of armor, and lasts until you use the moves.

Thing is he is already in his darker skin tone/white hair from the start in SFV, vskill just makes him darken even further. And would it make sense for him to blow his cloths off for a temp state like that? None of it really makes sense.

Alienous

Sounds like you were already out but you just wanted one last thing to complain about.

I was out, and I wanted this to pull me back in. But it's just single fights against AI that isn't there. I want to enjoy it. I mean, this is the thread to talk about it, isn't it?

Anyway, don't take it personally.

SSReborn

Yeah, that trial had me stumped for a bit too.

Cool.

Yuppp, though thankfully the reception of the latest patch seems to have been mostly positive. Not one negative SFV thread in sight!
Lol you summoned like 2 negative Street Fighter threads at least.

KingBroly

Banned
Still waiting on the DLC to pop up on Steam. Dunno what the hold up is.

And I mean on the store. I don't want everything individually, because that'd cause flags to go up on my CC real fast.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Is the DLC ever gonna go on the PSN web store? I can only see it in game.

Xeteh

I was out, and I wanted this to pull me back in. But it's just single fights against AI that isn't there. I want to enjoy it. I mean, this is the thread to talk about it, isn't it?

Anyway, don't take it personally.

Its not that I take it personally its just been a constant since the game launches that people try to find something about the game to bitch about and come in to various threads to leave a "Dear Diary, I don't like this thing". If you want to talk about why, sure... have at it but the constant THIS SHIT IS DUMB IM OUT one off posts are tiresome.

Its not that I take it personally its just been a constant since the game launches that people try to find something about the game to bitch about and come in to various threads to leave a "Dear Diary, I don't like this thing". If you want to talk about why, sure... have at it but the constant THIS SHIT IS DUMB IM OUT one off posts are tiresome.

Its not even a one off posts, since he's still here to respond and complain about games he's not interested in

Alienous

That wasn't my intention, but I understand where you're coming from. My apologies.

Any pictures of Boxer's premium alt outfit in-game?

bq7ipmm.png

It's ok.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
How do I download Story Mode on PS4? I checked the past couple of pages and only see Steam instructions.

The only DLC up on the store is the Season Pass.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Thanks for the quick responses guys, downloading it now.

I checked through the PS4 and the web store but couldn't find it. Don't understand what the problem is.

Xeteh

Balrog's trials were a lot of fun but once again it reminds me that I am terrible at breaking out of patterns I put myself in. I misread c.hp as c.hk and it took me way too long to break that habit even after noticing my mistake.

Menitta

I miss Ibuki's groundslide into neckbreak. I don't like it that it's her throw. Other than that she's my favorite character in SFV now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom