• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallach

Been playing with that mod that lets you use Urien in training.

Urien is fuckin' cool. I'm sure stuff will change before he comes out but I already am really enjoying him. The way c.HP cancels feels awesome. Kinda like 3S if you have meter his corner game seems ridiculous.

For the people who are playing them, how are Juri's and urien's anti airs?

Strong anti airs are really important for my choice of character and these 2 are looking like potential candidates in this game.

Houndi101

Tried searching but couldn't really find anything coherent.
Considering I would buy this game, what should I do for starters? Most I know is that I might want to play Ken.

KingBroly

Banned
Yeah, I'm not buying any of the in-game DLC until it's up on the Steam Store Page. There's no 'add needed funds option' and only offers set amounts.

Menitta

Ibuki's Fw MK can link into her jab if you keep holding forward, and it works with her light - med - heavy target combo. So if they're turtling, do that.

Edzi

Ibuki's Fw MK can link into her jab if you keep holding forward, and it works with her light - med - heavy target combo. So if they're turtling, do that.

Nice, that's good to know.

Balrog's cr. lk also links into his light/med/heavy target combo, and it's super easy to confirm.

Groof

So what difficulty level is the Extra Story AI using because this is ridiculous

also will i have to do all the fights on extra for the FM?

Ahhhhh ffffuuckkkk
decapre
in story mode has
a full moveset
omggggg fucckk.

Someone mod them into training mode asap pls :'[.

I literally just paused the game to post this because I can't handle it.

Kikirin

For PC players that are still looking to get a season pass, you can get it for 20% off ($24) at GMG with coupon code JULY20. Dunno when it ends.

What I want is for the rest of the 3rd Strike cast to show up and then they do another story mode that's just 3rd Strike. Won't happen though. :/

Part of me is wondering if before street fighter 6 we get a enhanced remake of 3 with a story mode like 5 and more older characters added to the cast so casuals won't get lost by a 5 to 6 time skip.

So looking at the store now, it's pretty much going to be impossible for people who only play offline to "buy" all the characters without buying the season pass, isn't it? And an eternity for people who do play online.
Not to mention all the colors, costumes and stages.

It's weird that people are ok with paying $80 for a game with so little content and problems it's had. Unless I'm looking at this the wrong way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom