• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhhh ffffuuckkkk
decapre
in story mode has
a full moveset
omggggg fucckk.

Someone mod them into training mode asap pls :'[.

I literally just paused the game to post this because I can't handle it.

I'm just letting them beat me up and I'm noticing they have they're own theme already even....I wouldn't be surprised if this character drops as a surprise late S1 addition at capcom cup or something.

So looking at the store now, it's pretty much going to be impossible for people who only play offline to "buy" all the characters without buying the season pass, isn't it? And an eternity for people who do play online.
Not to mention all the colors, costumes and stages.

It's weird that people are ok with paying $80 for a game with so little content and problems it's had. Unless I'm looking at this the wrong way.

Offline doesn't get you any fight money so yes, impossible.
If you mean single player content, then it's far from impossible.

Is that even a stereotype wut
Are you White?

No?
Then you're a mugger
is the thinking of a racist.
Eh, I don't think that's meant as anything more than a harmless joke. He saw an old indian guy floating in front of him, and assumed he was getting mugged. It's just dumb and funny.
get out of here with your logic and pointing out what actually happened and let us get mad and shitpost for no reason

Scotia

Banned
Eh, I don't think that's meant as anything more than a harmless joke. He saw an old indian guy floating in front of him, and assumed he was getting mugged. It's just dumb and funny.

It certainly wasn't intentionally meant to be a racist thing at all, but it kinda comes across that way.

Edzi

It certainly wasn't intentionally meant to be a racist thing at all, but it kinda comes across that way.

I honestly don't think it does. It didn't even cross my mind when I played through that part last night, I just thought it was Alex being a goofball.

mbpm1

Are you White?

No?
Then you're a mugger
is the thinking of a racist.
get out of here with your logic and pointing out what actually happened and let us get mad and shitpost for no reason

They're just setting up his chracter

*insertAlexWinAgainstElenaIn3S*

Skilletor

Is there any way to change the type of aa this game uses on PC. Looks so blurry with the default method.

Decapre seems just as fleshed out as the other dolls to me.

CD'S BAR

I bought the beach stage but I couldn't even try i out because none of the offline modes let you stage select (besides vs.) Am I missing something.

Well, I downloaded the 8gig update on steam, i went to the DLC page and added the story mode, but it still wont let me play :(

edit: Found it. DLC tab in the properties section of SFV.

LegendX48

You guys think they'll eventually put up like a complete costume pack? Buying them all individually would be crazy expensive on top of the season pass >.>

Seeing all these positive SFV threads on Gaming Discussion makes me feel like I'm on Bizarro GAF.

Or neogaf before February 2016; prerelease threads were pretty hype

You guys think they'll eventually put up like a complete costume pack? Buying them all individually would be crazy expensive on top of the season pass >.>

I hope so. But realistically, if the do it won't be until a year or so.

Edzi

I kind of doubt it, since the costumes/stages are where Capcom is hoping to make their money.

Its problematic and I'll be writing a blog about it soon.

But seriously, the clipping hair in this mode is too much

Is there any way to change the type of aa this game uses on PC. Looks so blurry with the default method.

Decapre seems just as fleshed out as the other dolls to me.
Put "Postprocessing" on Medium in the game settings, it uses FXAA instead of TAA so it's not as blurry. Also turn off motion blur in the ini file. Location can be found on PCgamingwiki :)

Edzi

Put "Postprocessing" on Medium in the game settings, it uses FXAA instead of TAA so it's not as blurry. Also turn off motion blur in the ini file. Location can be found on PCgamingwiki :)

Doesn't putting Post Processing on medium already mostly get rid of motion blur? That's the main reason I lowered it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom