• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disktrasa

Banned
Wow, i find the storymode very entertaining, SFV slowly becomes that game that it should be upon release, now just add a vs cpu or arcade mode and we will get there eventually.

But, the storymode is a nice add to a existing good (but small) package!

Grisby

So story mode is greyed out for me? And I Dl the 8gig patch. Probably been asked, but how do you access it? Not seeing anything in the PS store.

lupinko

For extra mode in story, I don't have to watch all the cutscenes right? I can just pick the battles and play them? I noticed that only the fights get the ribbon.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
I wonder when Capcom is going to fix their infrastructure to actually support a large number of people playing their game. Whenever new content hits the influx of players causes horrible load times across the board and I'm no businessman but that seems like the worst time possible to make a bad impression.

Pics_nao

I'm feeling Ibukers but I can already tell she's one of the characters I have an easier time playing on a stick than a pad. Any decent sales on sticks anywhere at the moment? My current stick is straight booty and misleads inputs all the time.

Odds of Juri or Urien release date announced at Evo?
Just showing off the character with a trailer is highly redundant now that people have already played them.

Ono just shows up and announces some cool shit like arcade mode, etc finally being added or something and then gives a release date for Juri is my guess.

BadWolf

Just showing off the character with a trailer is highly redundant now that people have already played them.

Ono just shows up and announces some cool shit like arcade mode, etc finally being added or something and then gives a release date for Juri is my guess.

This is considered cool shit now -_-

SSReborn

Season 2 announcement or bust.

0. It'll be something else like Sagat.
*Ono climbs on to the stage*

"HARRO EVERYONE, PREASE ENJOY THE TRAIRER!"

*Awesome trailer showing a badass Sagat*

" OK, SOMETHING DIFFERENT THIS TIME EVERYONE! INSTEAD OF SHORYUKEN, WE WIRR DO TIGER UPPERCUT!!!"

*Whole crowd and Ono does tiger punch and Ono takes a photo, commemorating a new day with the first EVO that was proper E-Sports and featured a brand new Street FIghter game!"

Horseress

Are there any decent mods making Urien and Juri selectable? The only one I found just replaces them with other characters and they have v-trigger activated all the time

HardRojo

Is only 1 summer outfit available atm? £3.29?
As of now, yeah, Karin's summer outfit is the only one available, but more have been discovered in the files, which suggests that eventually all the characters will have one, or at least the female ones, since no male characters were discovered to have a summer outfit.

grimmiq

I just can't seem to do Ibuki's challenge 4..All the others are fine, seems a bit stupid that I can handle the later ones but not this, I get 3-4 very close attempts in..then the constant jumping and camera shifting makes me feel nauseous.

I think I'm just doing it too slow, still not comfortable enough on my stick to do things accurately/quickly.

Allforce

So with the latest update are we officially required to buy the season pass now to use the dlc characters released so far? (minus buying them with FM obviously)

And are all the premium costumes available now as well?

Pompadour

So with the latest update are we officially required to buy the season pass now to use the dlc characters released so far? (minus buying them with FM obviously)

And are all the premium costumes available now as well?

You can buy the characters with FM or money individually. The season pass only gets you them (and their premium costumes) at a discount.

Zerojul

I just can't seem to do Ibuki's challenge 4..All the others are fine, seems a bit stupid that I can handle the later ones but not this, I get 3-4 very close attempts in..then the constant jumping and camera shifting makes me feel nauseous.

I think I'm just doing it too slow, still not comfortable enough on my stick to do things accurately/quickly.
That's her hardest one by far, and one of the hardest in the game period, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom