• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zackat

Huzzah, my avatar has been changed from a Fat Man who catches people with chains to a Fat Man who catches people with chains!
Thanks.

who are you?

Kappa.png

FtHTiny

I´m no expert at all but i feel like Ibuki is kinda weak compared to some of the other characters while Balrog seems "easy" with very high damage.
I will still try to stick with Ibuki, don´t want to give up so fast!

biggest idiot ragequitter in casuals is called xxdeadmanxx, pc player with german flag. this guy is always slighly lagging the first round and trying to win with cheap lag tactics, trying to bait you to punish his unsafe stuff that should be punishable in normal play but isn't in his paralell universe. 2nd round is always full of lag if he's behind into ragequit. he was playing ibuki today vs my shitty ibuki and lost like half his hp vs my basic anti airs. i guess that's when you ragequit in casuals. not gonna play this scrub anymore, complete waste of time.

when's ragequit solution?

"FightingGame.Community stopped updating on June 29.

Thanks for everything!

REGISTRATION HAS BEEN CLOSED"

"FightingGame.Community was always a passion project. What originally started as a way for me and my friends to track our stats exploded into a public database that tracked 24k players, purely by word-of-mouth.

Unfortunately, for reasons both personal and financial, I can no longer maintain the site.
The site stopped pulling new data June 29, and I removed the majority of the users.
What currently remains is the matchup data, leaderboard, and stats for the top 500 players."

Reverend Funk

Comfy Penetration
I am not liking juris new moveset. I mained her in 4 but she feels nothing like that now and has pretty much a completely different moveset, it's a little disappointing.

Kalentan

Oh who am I kidding, he'll always be the most popular fat hooker.
You know, that's partly why I'm not a fan of ranked only matching people up only with the same leagued players. You don't learn if you don't fight better players that know how to handle your tactics.

For me my biggest thing I still need to learn is just blocking. I've been getting better at blocking but sometimes I still fuck it up. XD

Coda

Press Square when in the main menu/pause screen in training and check your ranked matches. Not sure if it shows total Ranked wins in there though.

Ahh looks like the data side of the servers are down because I'm not getting points for wins in Ranked now and it just endlessly loads when I try to check my Ranked wins.

Chun Li doing some bomb juggling for those that missed it yesterday.
I'd just like to give props to this guy, these videos are kinda entertaining.

Btw, The story mode came and went and we saw NO addition of the Survivor song. Maybe Capcom removed it to honor those who have fallen victim to the evil that is Survival mode?

Here is two hudless shots of the beach, one with and one without humans
aeRY2PB.png

Ykzg1CX.png

Sorry that they're not great... this was really tough to get because the camera locks to meshes and because I made the meshes invisible the camera had nothing to lock onto so I had to position the camera on the far right in training mode then snap a shot while it was panning back to center, so I couldn't wait and get the right poses etc. Sorry :p

Coda

Here is two hudless shots of the beach, one with and one without humans
aeRY2PB.png

Ykzg1CX.png

Sorry that they're not great... this was really tough to get because the camera locks to meshes and because I made the meshes invisible the camera had nothing to lock onto so I had to position the camera on the far right in training mode then snap a shot while it was panning back to center, so I couldn't wait and get the right poses etc. Sorry :p

Yooo thanks so much!

T.O.P

Banned
Yeah i don't think that i'll ever beat a Nash using Balrog, i litterally donnow what to do

Not as bad but Guile is a close second there

sixghost

I haven't tried it in a real match yet, but Ibuki's St.HP seems like a nice way to cancel into VTrigger. On block, you can beat 3 frame jabs with St.MP, or link overhead into St.LP, which combos into the bomb. On hit, you can combo into all her bomb combos/mixups. If they block the overhead, you even have time to throw out a cr.LK to give you one last chance to get the bomb to hit.

I found this cool ass combo you can do from this as well. I've never been good at discovering this stuff myself, so I was kind of surprised, lol.
https://gfycat.com/CelebratedBrokenAndalusianhorse

Can't believe they gave Ibuki such a great looking CA and FANG has a CA that can occasionally knock people AWAY from the course of the CA.

Neoxon

So what are the odds that you can hold down a certain button before the match for Urien to go naked at the beginning?

Xeteh

Fucking hell, lost to Bison on normal while trying to unluck Ibuki's premium costume colors. He had a sliver of grey health because I dropped my fucking combo.

Baleoce

Bloody hell... I've been wondering for months why SFV has been crashing on my PC. It pretty much stopped me from playing until now. So I take my PC apart and clean the GPU multiple times, cleaning it top to bottom, reinstalling drivers and the game. None the wiser as to why it crashes. Finally found out today that it's cos I have a bloody graphics tablet plugged in. Of all the things.. What even is this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom