• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";209247874]Double meaty sequence with Nash I've been enjoying:

Z6EDPv.gif

Meaty MP fireball after LK slash is so good.

try doing an MP before the uppercut. I think if the opponent quickrises they won't get hit by the bomb in that timing.[/QUOTE]

Does the fireball meaty if they back tech?

Celcius

°Temp. member
Just finished story mode! I enjoyed it... but now on to hard mode.

edit: Ugh, I didn't know they really meant HARD mode :(

Xeteh

Just finished story mode! I enjoyed it... but now on to hard mode.

edit: Ugh, I didn't know they really meant HARD mode :(

YEP. I'm stuck super early on the Dhalsim vs Necalli fight. IDK how to Dhalsim so I'm getting destroyed over and over.

FluxWaveZ

I wonder if Capcom will ever have a place where we can see our online match data, or if that FGC website will be the only thing.

I like how, because of the update, my legacy is still there as a 12k LP player when I'm at 6.4k right now. Because of the better matchmaking, I probably would have been Diamond by now had I continued playing Mika.

I think playing Balrog is teaching me that I didn't have the fundamentals of the game down at all. Then again, I might be missing something crucial about the character, like I was with Mika for a long while before I became competent with her.

Xeteh

Oh shit. Marn is on CPT... this is gonna be dumb.

This shit is so stupid.

Edit 2: Miguel Rossington is on fire tonight.

Neoxon

There's the problem, my little bro is hosting a Minecraft server. Weird that this is even a problem for me with 100 Mbps internet, but whatever.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Just started up a battle lounge on PS4 and played a PC player using Juri. I didn't think that was possible. o_O

Some code displayed during the intro and win poses, too.

Mr. X

Going from Chun to testing out Rog is stressful. Doing a lot of damage fast is fun but wow I feel so stubby and limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom