• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBroly

Banned
Ryu in a 'Night Out' outfit would just be him in his normal outfit but with a bow tie. You know it, I know it.

And it's a shame that they're fixing the Ibuki glitch but still haven't fixed the Alex glitch.

People are so bizarre online. Dude beats my Balrog first set with a gimmicky Ryu and the help of lag. Second set, lag clears up and I shut down his tricks for a decisive win. He quits out. Smh.

Or even better, the "I am so much better than you I will quit out after just one win even though our match was close" player. Yeesh.

I think you are thinking into it too much. I leave after 1 match as well sometimes. It's teleport city, or I need to go do something real quick or use the bathroom.

It's never for those reasons you have listed.

But I guess, some people do that, haha.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Jesus. I just can't play when the wife and kids are awake. Bad enough playing against someone good (for me) online where I need all my concentration, but here comes my wife yelling at me in the middle of a match about some fucking Terminix contract, asking all type of nonsense questions. Meanwhile dude is messing my shit up with Ryu and his damn meaty MP's.

Anyway, I did okay overall I guess for so little play time. High Silver players still generally beat me so guess not much has changed. Sigh. At least Balrog remains fun. At least.

Skab

Could someone post that updated page with all the colors on it? Trying to find one of bisons battle costume with color 15

JayEH

Apparently Capcom did some modifications to Cammy's model as of the previous Ibuki/Balrog update.

vaWBE6b.jpg

Pre ordered cancelled.

Odd change though after all these months.

Jesus. I just can't play when the wife and kids are awake. Bad enough playing against someone good (for me) online where I need all my concentration, but here comes my wife yelling at me in the middle of a match about some fucking Terminix contract, asking all type of nonsense questions. Meanwhile dude is messing my shit up with Ryu and his damn meaty MP's.

Anyway, I did okay overall I guess for so little play time. High Silver players still generally beat me so guess not much has changed. Sigh. At least Balrog remains fun. At least.

I feel you man. I've got 2 kids too and I generally don't play when they are awake.

I don't understand why Capcom changed the nipples but I don't think it's a big deal either

They fucked up Karin's normal maps on her beach outfit though apparently. Someone inverted them and they look fine.
The only thing that changed is lighting and shading.
Nah, they definitely changed the normal map.

Probably just a part of the larger shift w/ this update to "Attractive and tasteful" from the previous "This was designed by a pack of horny 13yos".
Lmao one can dream. Although tbh, the new costumes are generally quite good. Nobody can use the "but I like my fighting game characters attractive!" excuse as a reason for tiddy cus the new costumes are still super attractive despite showing less skin.

Skab

I have to stop for half an hour or so after this set, but I'll be back

Edit: damn it I didn't meant to ready up lol. Ok one more

Zackat

Since I have come back to this game I am pretty bad. I have dropped mad LP. I feel like I am not using training mode to it's fullest. What are some things I should be utilizing in there to get the most out of my time?

Like I can go and find out how to punish a move that is whooping my ass. I can figure out combos. Train myself to react to counter-hits. But other than that I just don't think I am using it effectively. I can do more. What do you guys do to figure out how to beat a character that is giving you a hard time?

So if anyone wants to do OTV now would be the time to PM me :) if not I was planning on re-doing the whole OP - text based rather than image based this time so as to allow for more information, easy links, better viewing on mobile and easy updating.

I was thinking of doing it like most other OTs, so there would be banner images and header images for each section, that way we can still keep the fun things and make it look pretty while also making it much more functional. New sections would include available characters, available DLC stages and costumes, data mined stuff, and a little section for the latest news regarding updates from Capcom. The header images would be the usual, either cute or funny character shots.

Anyway, if someone else wants to do it that's fine too, but if not I'll get started tomorrow. :)

So if anyone wants to do OTV now would be the time to PM me :) if not I was planning on re-doing the whole OP - text based rather than image based this time so as to allow for more information, easy links, better viewing on mobile and easy updating.

I was thinking of doing it like most other OTs, so there would be banner images and header images for each section, that way we can still keep the fun things and make it look pretty while also making it much more functional. New sections would include available characters, available DLC stages and costumes, data mined stuff, and a little section for the latest news regarding updates from Capcom. The header images would be the usual, either cute or funny character shots.

Anyway, if someone else wants to do it that's fine too, but if not I'll get started tomorrow. :)

I'm expecting nothing less than interactive gifs for each character complete with all their movesets, frame data, and combos. Don't let me down. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom